[Indianapolis Indiana] hoping there are others out here

starting to see some local interest in bbx rising in my local game shop in castleton mall is looking to start running beyblade events and casual matches. What id like to know if any other bladers are out there in indy, im nervous to invest in product as of right now bc i cant travel to tournaments out of town, and i want to know that i'll get to use them. This wonderful game has called me back after 10 years away and i just don't want to get burned on some tops ill end up spinning alone. If y'all are ready to let it rip drop a reply

edit
thinking about the PW for my first one rn and i want to build a deck around it, just not too sure whats good with it...
(Jan. 17, 2024  2:12 AM)FlopyDiskMaster Wrote: starting to see some local interest in bbx rising in my local game shop in castleton mall is looking to start running beyblade events and casual matches. What id like to know if any other bladers are out there in indy, im nervous to invest in product as of right now bc  i cant travel to tournaments out of town, and i want to know that i'll get to use them. This wonderful game has called me back after 10 years away and i just don't want to get burned on some tops ill end up spinning alone. If y'all are ready to let it rip drop a reply

edit
thinking about the PW for my first one rn and i want to build a deck around it, just not too sure whats good with it...

There’s an event that is happening in February at boss battle games