Indiana Bey Team ( I.O.B ) [RECRUITING NOW]

Poll: Would you like to join I.O.B?

Yes Smile
75.00%
No Unhappy
25.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
Hi there I am the leader of Indiana Original Blader ( I.O.B ) and this is my clan.

WE ARE NOW RECRUITING

Anyways if you would like to to join the clan please post on this thread using the format below.

Application Format:
  • What Part Of Indiana Do You Live In:
  • Why do you like Beyblading:
  • Favorite Bey:
  • Would you attempt to come to a tournament if I got once close enough to you:
  • Would you enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar or knowledge:

In this clan we will show our knowledge between one another, Do not disrespect another member or it will end up in a deranking. When I review your application I will send you a PM saying Denied ( Reason ), Or Accepted ( URL link for your user bar.)

Also if you can create a good site for our clan I will make you your own I.O.B userbar saying CODER with whatever color you want besides white because that is for owner only.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Leader]
[Image: iobleader.png]

[Co-Leader]
[Image: iobco-leader.png]

[General]
[Image: iobgeneral.png]

[Sector]
[Image: iobsector.png]

[Member]
[Image: iobmember.png]

Can't wait to meet some of you guys, Also look at my youtube channel we will make a youtube channel also.

Thank You Everyone Smile
Beys owned: Storm Pegasus(x2)/Aquario, Dark Bull/Wolf, Lightning L-Drago(x3), Earth Wolf/Virgo, Flame Sagittario/Aries, Cyber Pegasus, Rock Leone/Scorpio/Aries/Orso, Poison Serpent, Burn Fireblaze
I live in Osceola, IN, twenty minutes out of South Bend
I like Beyblading because not many people that near me like it and I like to be different than everyone. Also, because I like tops!
Favorite Bey: Gravity Perseus
I probably would come to tournament if there was one near me.
I would enjoy the clan and not use it for the userbar/ knowlede