Indian Beyblading

[/size][/font]Hey i am new to beywiki0Smile but im not new to beybladingConfused . The place from where i come from we used to keep our own tournament i am playing beyblade for 3 yearsGasp and i am the best player in our placeXD once i and my friend naren were having a friendly match then he asked me that "hey hari why dont we start a beyblade club" then i thought to myself that it is a nice idea then i and a bunch of friends started the BBDL (Beyblade Battle and Developement League) we used to have a tournament once a month my present beblade is wolfariusMS that is what i call it .It consist of the following parts:
Drigger MS attack ring
Circle heavy weight disc
Wolborg MS running core and bit protector
cool welcome to beywiki! and cool bey team! Smile
Hey, Welcome to Beywiki Tongue_out
welcome..a member from indiaSmile thats coool
welcome to the wiki, enjoy your time here
Welcome! Sounds like a cool bey club =]
Welcome! It's awesome that you guys have a beyblade club! xD

(Oct. 21, 2008  12:08 PM)Bey Lord Wrote: Wolborg MS running core and bit protector

What a nice prize for wining!
(Oct. 21, 2008  7:18 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Welcome! It's awesome that you guys have a beyblade club! xD

(Oct. 21, 2008  12:08 PM)Bey Lord Wrote: Wolborg MS running core and bit protector

What a nice prize for wining!

he didnt mean present as in gift he ment it as his current blade is that one, at least that what i think he was trying to say.
Welcome to beywiki.
I'm glad you made a club!
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
HEYYYYYY!!!! I'm from India too! Where in India are you from?? Maybe I could join this group of yours!!!
(That makes TWO indian bladers on the wiki)