[India]Bey Nightmares -Elite Beyblade Team.Now Accepting any Indian.

Poll: What should our moto be?

Nightmares Rule
25.00%
Aim to destroy
25.00%
gives you Nightmares
25.00%
The Best in the world
0%
None of these
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
come back plz otherwise i quit also
Well if everyone is quitting then there is actually no point of this team.Why not just Disband it?
If its so important,why did you even leave it in the first place?
Just because i said its a disgrace doesn't mean you leave the team.You need to make it better and develop it.Thats your job as the captain. Leaving the team and joining another one is betrayal.What you did is really wrong.
If you actually cared about the team,you would have never left.

bro you dont know the real reason for why i left i am a betralyer a accept that i devpolped the team now its their chance and now nowone is quiting a convinced them
(Sep. 17, 2011  3:09 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: If its so important,why did you even leave it in the first place?
Just because i said its a disgrace doesn't mean you leave the team.You need to make it better and develop it.Thats your job as the captain. Leaving the team and joining another one is betrayal.What you did is really wrong.
If you actually cared about the team,you would have never left.
yeah! remember when it happened with me so i wasnt feeling good so i joined again dude! now the captain is doing so??
more 3 days r there for the polll to end so vote the best as this depends on bey nightmares future
scores
aqua chandan-6
fabregasrox323-4
ill make it simpiler for the people to vote
each of them will say their fav beys
eg aqua chandan flame libra
fabregasrox323-libra
cant do tht who votes 1st cant copy
wish the best one wins
who ever win the poll will write in thier thread founder of this team
dragonbeyraahul
and i dont quit iam rejoing plz dont argue
(Sep. 17, 2011  5:38 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: more 3 days r there for the polll to end so vote the best as this depends on bey nightmares future
scores
aqua chandan-6
fabregasrox323-4
ill make it simpiler for the people to vote
each of them will say their fav beys
eg aqua chandan flame libra
fabregasrox323-libra
cant do tht who votes 1st cant copy
wish the best one wins

mine is hell kerbecs pls change it to that!
oh man was goin to do it l-drago destroy attack ver goldbd145r2f
fabregasrox323 is now the new nightmares captain
but im goin to put a polll on something
dude you cant just say this thing of i want a fair poll till 3rd (the ending of poll) cause if this is not happening it is not a fair poll! (sorry if spam or off topic)
u got me wrong buddy its a sayin you will win
im cosing the poll today
me quitting and now not a part of any team!
now you are quiting just because you are losing that poll now every one will call you a loser
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:12 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: now you are quiting just because you are losing that poll now every one will call you a loser
Eh, you should know that it could be some other reason. You can't call him a loser till you know the proper reason for him quitting the team.
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:29 PM)BladingSpirit5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2011  2:12 PM)dragonbeyraahul Wrote: now you are quiting just because you are losing that poll now every one will call you a loser
Eh, you should know that it could be some other reason. You can't call him a loser till you know the proper reason for him quitting the team.

hey i never called him a loser if it is the reason ok as he is one of my best frnds
i am not leaving cause im LOOSING if i want i can continue but i dont want it cause of some other reason cant say it in public threads ! (sorry if spam)
hey guys welcome
this is bey nightmares you start getting nightmares of your defeat
you have to tell your
name:real
city:
achivments:
prefered bey type:
alllllllllllllllll thanx to dragonbeyraahul for this team
as mhe is the founder
members
Uh he asked u to start a new thread and get this one deleted
every one is entitled to privacy they don't need to give their real name you can't make that compulsory aqua chandan
whats the prob in having real name
It's internet safety.
agree with gokurox and if they dont want to give then why to force this will show that your a bad captain!
hey just cause you left why r u against my captaincy