Poll: Did you enjoy "Inception"?

HELL YEAH!
88.24%
naah..
11.76%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
[Image: inceptionmovie.jpg]

Release Date: July 16, 2010

This is Christopher Nolan's latest movie and after the enormous success of the Dark Knight, the studios probably gave him a lot of liberty...

The trailer is interesting, but kinda weird. What do you guys think about it?
I wanna see it definatley, it looks good and plus i can sorta already get the story line. I think it will be a big hit when it's released.
Has anybody seen the film, "Inception" yet?!?! If not I suggest you go see it now! Such a great film! Great acting, great plot, brilliant concept and visual effects, good narrative, brilliant score, just such a great movie. It's a really thinker! I haven't thought this hard for a movie since.... I can't even remember! I also can't remember a film where I have been like, "ooohhhh" and "OH carp!" so many times either!

I'd also like to add that most of the visual effects used in the movie weren't CGI! They were mostly camera effects + angles.

Go see it if you haven't already and if you have, I'd like to know what you thought about it. Maybe you didn't see what all the hype was about, or maybe you just didn't get it. Whatever! Just voice your opinion.

Thank you Christopher Nolan.
I saw this opening night.

It kicked carp, and was the best movie I've seen in theaters for a long while.
Just merged this thread with the original one that was made a few months back.

I totally want to see this, the premise is so intriguing.
Alright! Thanks! And go see it!! See it twice! You won't be disappointed!
I just got back from seeing it a second time.

Definitely one of (if not the best) movie so far this year.
It was indeed very good. I can't think of a single thing I didn't like...except for the ending.

I won't spoil anything, but I HATE this kind of ending. Other than that, the movie is pretty much perfect.
I might see this when it hits blue ray, but Leonardo DiCaprio being in it makes me far less inclined.

(yeah, after watching the trailer I've become far less interested now.)
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:16 AM)Roan Wrote: I just got back from seeing it a second time.

Are you serious? It's definitely the best movie THIS year. I'd actually like to know what you think is in it's league that came out this year.
Its the best movie I have seen. Except for the hanger at the end.
it was awesome
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:47 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2010  4:16 AM)Roan Wrote: I just got back from seeing it a second time.

Are you serious? It's definitely the best movie THIS year. I'd actually like to know what you think is in it's league that came out this year.

Is the year over yet?

I didn't think so.
I understand what you're saying Roan, but you did say so far this year, not of this year.

[/nitpick]
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:33 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I understand what you're saying Roan, but you did say so far this year, not of this year.

[/nitpick]

The reason I originally phrased it the way I did was because the year isn't over yet, and I was ranking it highly but still leaving space in case something else amazing comes out later in the year.

Maybe I just worded it badly.
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:54 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:33 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I understand what you're saying Roan, but you did say so far this year, not of this year.

[/nitpick]

The reason I originally phrased it the way I did was because the year isn't over yet, and I was ranking it highly but still leaving space in case something else amazing comes out later in the year.

Maybe I just worded it badly.

I thought you were saying that you thought another movie that had already come out this year was comparable to Inception.
Ok. I just seen this piece of awesomeness and was blown away. Like seriously. The plot was crazy and then when they start Inception, it's get's nuts.

Seriously, please watch this great film.

I cannot dream the same way again...
this is the best movie so far this year the best way to see it though is with d-box motion seats so glad they had a theatre with d-box were i live