Important - Upcoming Maintenance

(Feb. 24, 2011  4:40 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: can you fix the problem where--when I post a reply and then it will be posted 2 times automatically?

That's probably because your computer's laggy, and you click more than once.
It's not an error on the site.
I wonder if this change will also fix the 24 hour suspension thing. I got warned and got a 24 hour suspension. I asked Kai-V why that happened, and she said it was a error. So I hope this problem also gets fixed.
One more hour until my gossip girl marathon. Maybe I should give myself a manicure since I won't need to type.

But you're seriously killing me about that announcement. I'm dying to know. Are you guys going to post it directly after the WBO comes back up or are you going to wait?
(Feb. 24, 2011  11:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote: One more hour until my gossip girl marathon. Maybe I should give myself a manicure since I won't need to type.

But you're seriously killing me about that announcement. I'm dying to know. Are you guys going to post it directly after the WBO comes back up or are you going to wait?
I'm probably gonna be playing Mega Man 8 while the site is down...

I'm also very excited to find out what the news is. Kai-V, you have gotten me way too hyped up! I hope it will be revealed right away... Joyful_3
20 minutes until maximum bordum! Why must it take 14 hours?!?!?!?!?!
(Feb. 24, 2011  11:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote: But you're seriously killing me about that announcement. I'm dying to know. Are you guys going to post it directly after the WBO comes back up or are you going to wait?

Yes, the announcement should be posted when the WBO is back up.

(Feb. 25, 2011  12:39 AM)Nano Wrote: 20 minutes until maximum bordum! Why must it take 14 hours?!?!?!?!?!

Okay, before this thread turns into SPAM, I'm going to lock this.