Important - Upcoming Maintenance

Yay! Finally!
finally i cant wait to visualise and notice the new improvements is quality of the new host hopefully you will edit and submit a new background of some sort and replace the previous storm pegasus image with a newly reformed big bang pegasus one
(Feb. 23, 2011  11:44 PM)Phantom_Blader Wrote: finally i cant wait to visualise and notice the new improvements is quality of the new host hopefully you will edit and submit a new background of some sort and replace the previous storm pegasus image with a newly reformed big bang pegasus one

I think I just said that =V. But hey I'm with you on the new host thingy.
Finally haha, for those who are wondering YES all the threads, posts, and stuff will still be here.

Unless something happens...which has happened to other forums.
Pyro
Fairly certain thats happened here a few times but it's always been able to be fixed, so I wouldn't worry
For now we are just targeting an improved browsing quality and performance, because at the moment that is what is lacking the most. The site will not have changed otherwise.
Finally! Thank you Kai-V. Joyful_3 I think i=this will probably solve the problems we have been having. The only down side I can think of is if it would affect the cost to maintain the site.(?)

I'm kinda excited about the good news? Is that bad? No... I'm really hyped up to find out what it is. Is it a contest? Are there gonna be more Mods? The world will never know! (until the maintenance is done.) (Except for the world of Kai-VCute)
Actually it will cost less for hopefully a better service. If that is not going to solve the MySQL issue though, I do not know what will ...
(Feb. 24, 2011  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually it will cost less for hopefully a better service. If that is not going to solve the MySQL issue though, I do not know what will ...
Wow! Our current server must really suck... Hopefully all issues will be solved. otherwise, we have a problem...
(Feb. 23, 2011  10:44 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: Since the WBO will be on a new host, will the site have a new look?

just wondering
(Feb. 24, 2011  2:31 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: just wondering

I already answered.
I'll be patient, as this will be so much better in the long run; thanks for the heads up Kai-V. Although I'll be quite bored without the community for the day. T^T Hahah, I'll find something to do in the meantime.
(Feb. 24, 2011  6:37 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'll be patient, as this will be so much better in the long run; thanks for the heads up Kai-V. Although I'll be quite bored without the community for the day. T^T Hahah, I'll find something to do in the meantime.

Same here! I'm on WBO most of the day...

Hopefully it'll snow tomorrow so I have something to do.
Looking forward to the announcement after the site is back up in the meantime I'll just play Xbox360 or something.
good. this will help all Autralian users solve most of the connecting issues problem.
I hope the new change won't result in a non Wii friendly site...
Will it be the same URL?
(Feb. 24, 2011  3:51 PM)Venumelion Wrote: Will it be the same URL?

Yes, otherwise I would have told you all.
can you fix the problem where--when I post a reply and then it will be posted 2 times automatically?
(Feb. 24, 2011  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually it will cost less for hopefully a better service. If that is not going to solve the MySQL issue though, I do not know what will ...

Bad news: I just got the error again. :\
I did too. What time is it over there? Got no idea what time zone the 7:00pm ET is meant to be for.
(Feb. 24, 2011  5:25 PM)Roan Wrote: Bad news: I just got the error again. :\
We have not moved yet.

BeyFan Wrote:I did too. What time is it over there? Got no idea what time zone the 7:00pm ET is meant to be for.
Eastern Time ? Montréal, New York, Ottawa, etc. ?

BEY-TRACKER Wrote:can you fix the problem where--when I post a reply and then it will be posted 2 times automatically?
I have no idea why you and one other person always do two posts, and why they are never merged together even though the contrary happens for everyone else.
(Feb. 24, 2011  6:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2011  5:25 PM)Roan Wrote: Bad news: I just got the error again. :\
We have not moved yet.

Ah, well, don't I look stupid? lol
(Feb. 24, 2011  6:31 PM)Roan Wrote: Ah, well, don't I look stupid? lol
We are all fed up with this error, hah.
I'm not sure if some of you Midwest'ers know this but:

WBO will close for you guys at 6 PM.