Imagine you don't own a Beyblade, which one would you buy first?

hasn't been tested but i'd buy either destroy l drago (wait not yet released) or big bang pegasis
as for the tested ones i'd go with basalt horogium/flame byxis/ ray unicorno/ meteo l drago/ screw capricorn
basalt= amazing weight and counter (great out of the box)
byxis=amazing height and stamina (great out of the box)
ray unicorno= all good attack/defence/counter (great out of box)
meteo l drago= ok attack (needs wd so it can absorb)
screw capricorn= amazing upper and stamina (that's what i've heard cause i didn't do much research or watch videos on this one)
so this is assuming that you only buy 1 beyblade
ps look at Mr.N's sig it has some good beys you can ask him about
Hell Kerbex is probably the best bey straight out of the box, it's a good stamina type, but you'd want a WD on it instead of DS.
burn is way better at stamina than earth its because you are a hasbro blader im takara tomy.
or maybe try get beat lynx its already realsed
probaly burn fire blaze if didnt see a flame or themal bey because i love fire way too much than a person should FIRE BURN FIRE BURN MORE
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:53 AM)KERBECS BD145DS Wrote: burn is way better at stamina than earth its because you are a hasbro blader im takara tomy.

Chocked_2 Are you kidding me? Earth is better than Burn because it has less recoil. I can conduct tests right now if you want me to. PS Unless you're from the future the cat isn't in stores yet...
storm pegasus
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:53 AM)KERBECS BD145DS Wrote: burn is way better at stamina than earth its because you are a hasbro blader im takara tomy.

Dude you have no Idea what you are Talking about.

Every Smart Blade here Knows what is Right. Im not going to waste my Time trying to tell someone who wont Adapt it.....
Why did nobody report this topic, and why are there so many replies ?

The user who started the thread obviously just wants to know what they should buy based on what you would wnat to buy, so you all needed to redirect him to the Purchase Consultation topic, or the "What to Buy in MFB" thread, or even just write that this is almost exactly the "Beyblade Wishlist!" topic.