Imagine you don't own a Beyblade, which one would you buy first?

Hello everyone!

I was just wondering, if you had no Beyblade, which one would be the first Beyblade you bought?

I am asking this because I would like to get a Beyblade and the last time I had one was probably about 8 years ago. So I obviously have no clue about the new ones which are apparently now made out of metal.

So since you have all this knowledge about Beyblades in your head, which one would be the first Beyblade you buy? I mean just a single Beyblade. No customisations or combos. Which single Beyblade would you buy?
Dark Gahser for me. It`s a Balance type that I liked. Plus it was my first Beyblade.
probally poison serpant cause it loks cool
I would get Hell Kerbecs or Basalt Horogium. Their both defence or stamina something like that.
Would Meteor Drago make a good first Beyblade?
Right now? In current time, I'd start with plain MFB, and buy myself a Hell Kerbecs.
Id buy Basalt Horoguim. I love the colors b-)
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:10 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Right now? In current time, I'd start with plain MFB, and buy myself a Hell Kerbecs.

Oh is Meteor Drago an old one xD?

So what about attack ones?
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:14 PM)Gycw Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:10 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Right now? In current time, I'd start with plain MFB, and buy myself a Hell Kerbecs.

Its Meteo. <--- Off-topic, sorry.
I'd buy Ray Unicorno just because I like the clear wheel =S Plus Im more of an attacker
But Its a Defencer.... Confused

Meh both?
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:15 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote:

Well you can see that I have no clue ^^ I guess Amazon is wrong then..

So is Meteo Drago no good?
Meh Uncostimized. Good Customized.

Mine would be Flame Byxis (Buy it from dimsum2u for like 5 GBP) 230 works awesome with Flame as Flame is so Skinny and is also Elevated Higher. So hardly ever any Smash.

Paired with WD its a Beastly Out of the Box Combo. I chucked a CS and Aquario CW on this and Placed 4th in a Tourney.
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:19 PM)Gycw Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:15 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote:

Well you can see that I have no clue ^^ I guess Amazon is wrong then..

So is Meteo Drago no good?

i think meteo l'drago i said to be good
well if you want my opinion
if a could have i would have started with earth virgo GB145 bs
L Drago Destroy. Looks awesome, the wheel looks better for attack then Lightning, Final Surrive is pretty beast, beating the carp out of people, and at the end, outspins other beys.
i would get earth aquilia145wd really good balance type
tuttutututut. Hasbro why must you brainwash People like These ^^ Brains to believe Earth Aquila is a Balnce Type.
u know it actually is if u think about it so why is bull balance he mostly attacks al the time in the anime
evem takara tomy says its balance.
u know it actually isn't.........There is probably only 1 Type of Balance in the Game. Which is Destabilizers. Attack/Stamina.

Earth Aquila is Stamina. Period.
if tis stamina then why dose it have WIDE DEFENCE and hasbro says earth is stamina WRONG!
(Apr. 15, 2011  11:40 PM)KERBECS BD145DS Wrote: if tis stamina then why dose it have WIDE DEFENCE and hasbro says earth is stamina WRONG!

Earth is very good in Stamina, arguably better than Burn. Especially the first mold. TT could have called WD RF for all we care, but it is known as one of the best Stamina Bottoms available.
Buy what I consider a beginner's bey. Storm Pegasis, it is actually pretty good bey without being customized. If you would be willing at LEAST $30, you could go online and buy a Basalt Horogium, which is an extremely dominant bey.
I would buy Fang Leon,Big Bang Pegasis,or Basalt Horogrium
I would get hell kerbecs because its looks beast
Lightning L-Drago (in a Hasbro stadium), Earth Aquila, Flame Byxis, Ray Unicorno (against WB), Basalt Horogium, Hell Kerbecs, Rock Giraffe (to some extent) are good. I can't think of anymore at the moment.