Im new just posting my story

well first i love beyblade i just lved the show when i was like 6 or7 and i still love it now . I dont like the new show much cos it gets really boring .i have 6 of the new beys and 2 stadiums .the beys r storm pegasus ,storm aquario , dark bull,rock leone (broken but still works)flame sagittario (broken s but the rest r fine)and my favourite and best earth eagle. the stadiums r the pegasus thunder whip and the old stadium the vortex.I watch all the time on youtube .

I LOVE BEYBLADE AND BATTLING WITH MY FREINDS I LIVE IN NEW ZEALND CHRISTCHURCH AND THINK SOME ON SHOULD HOST A TOURNAMENT OR I SHOULD MAYBE BUT I NOT SURE IF I COULD COS I ONLY KNOW LIKE 5 OTHER PEOPLE WHO PLAY IT.[/size]
Hello and welcome to the WBO !
And you should check WBO General to see if anything is happening in your area or not.
If not you could definitely start something ! (:
Welcome,when I was in your country i never got the chance to visit there but people said that it's very nice...and snowy lol. I visited Wellington before we left and almost saw weta workshop. I lived in Aukland and Matamata, visited Hobbiton. <half off topic.
Welcome! You should check in WBO General to find tournaments. if not you can start tournaments. You don't even need to spread the message. Just maybe on a Sunday bring a stadium and your Earth Eagle(always bring your tool)and invite a few friends who have beyblades. Then 3....2....1.... Go shoot!
welcome to WBO hope you have a great time here!
PM me if you need anything!