Im new here

ok basically i will not join any sort of tournaments, just sending private messages about beyblade tournaments and news updates. I will try to make it quick and clean. My events will be world events, Places like Singapore, China, Japan, England are free to join! I will be sending either Email or Private Message. If you have Gmail, That adds up just perfect. Im only 9 so be respectful, or I will send a report to the WBO, and you will be banned or suspended. Thanks!
Welcome!read kai-v welcoming pm
Hello. *whispers to sparkman32lir "He/She knows his/her stuff"*
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
(Aug. 31, 2012  11:10 PM)PartyGroup Wrote: ok basically i will not join any sort of tournaments, just sending private messages about beyblade tournaments and news updates. I will try to make it quick and clean. My events will be world events, Places like Singapore, China, Japan, England are free to join! I will be sending either Email or Private Message. If you have Gmail, That adds up just perfect. Im only 9 so be respectful, or I will send a report to the WBO, and you will be banned or suspended. Thanks!

Eh, promoting tournaments that are not approved by the World Beyblade Organization on the World Beyblade Organization is strictly prohibited ... We would be glad to see you post Event Proposals that can be reviewed by the Committee so that you can actually promote them, but otherwise, all the news anyone would want is already on the forums, where you will apparently not be posting ...
(Sep. 01, 2012  2:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  11:10 PM)PartyGroup Wrote: ok basically i will not join any sort of tournaments, just sending private messages about beyblade tournaments and news updates. I will try to make it quick and clean. My events will be world events, Places like Singapore, China, Japan, England are free to join! I will be sending either Email or Private Message. If you have Gmail, That adds up just perfect. Im only 9 so be respectful, or I will send a report to the WBO, and you will be banned or suspended. Thanks!

Eh, promoting tournaments that are not approved by the World Beyblade Organization on the World Beyblade Organization is strictly prohibited ... We would be glad to see you post Event Proposals that can be reviewed by the Committee so that you can actually promote them, but otherwise, all the news anyone would want is already on the forums, where you will apparently not be posting ...
Gee, When i said that i meant by email. So basically i am not posting the tournaments the wrong way. Come on, You know what i mean

(Sep. 01, 2012  6:39 PM)cuddles5500 Wrote: hey im new so what is this about

No, go make your own thread if you are new. Then people can welcome you to this site. This site is about Beyblades (spinning tops).
thks i am the proud blader of my beyblade cyber pegusus
how do i make a new thread
I want to battle someone who has won against quite a few people before.