Defense
16.13%
Endurance
19.35%
Balance
12.90%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Hi im new to this place.
I know quite alot about beyblade but dont have many.Im not going to tell yu my age but im pretty young.I like to use attack types and use gaia dragoon ms. the next blade I get is gonna be a metal fight beyblade. Probably lightning l,drago.Oh yeah I live in Australia so beyblade isnt very popular.(Frustrating!)
So yeah, hi guys Stupid
Welcome to the WBO. Beyblades are actually quite popular in Australia. It's one of the few countries in the world that have hosted a WBO tournament in the last couple months.
welcome to the WBO australia is popular with beyblade and i got a feeling germany will to (i hope Tired) but welcome ;D
Hello and welcome to the WBO
Welcome to WBO INFINITYDRANZER! Hope you have fun here!
Thanks guys. Never knew beyblade was popular in Australia.do you know where a tournament is going to be?
I just moved from melbourne (a capital city) to the country so dont think many bladers will be here.Unhappy
Oh well...
hello i'm new i dont know how to use this
Welcome to WBO
(Aug. 16, 2010  8:41 AM)rockorso Wrote: hello i'm new i dont know how to use this

Hey dude uhm i know that i'm pretty new here too but there's a "make anew topic" button thing make one in Untroduce yourself! topic
(Aug. 16, 2010  7:37 AM)INFINITYDRANZER Wrote: Thanks guys. Never knew beyblade was popular in Australia.do you know where a tournament is going to be?
I just moved from melbourne (a capital city) to the country so dont think many bladers will be here.Unhappy
Oh well...
Look at the Upcoming Events box on the index for tournaments that are planned around the world.
Welcome to the WBO!
welcome, im from canada and its not that popular with beyblading, hopfully the variety of blades increases hear
Hey i am new to WBO too. i live in canada. and my favorite bey is lightning ldrago. for now i got 3 beyblades but i will be getting more in the future. Anyways i hope to have a good time being apart of the WBO. "Hello Everyone!!"Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 19, 2010  1:16 AM)Nightro Wrote: Hey i am new to WBO too. i live in canada. and my favorite bey is lightning ldrago. for now i got 3 beyblades but i will be getting more in the future. Anyways i hope to have a good time being apart of the WBO. "Hello Everyone!!"Tongue_out_wink
You need to make your own topic. This is INFINITYDRANZER's introduction, not yours.
(Aug. 19, 2010  1:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  1:16 AM)Nightro Wrote: Hey i am new to WBO too. i live in canada. and my favorite bey is lightning ldrago. for now i got 3 beyblades but i will be getting more in the future. Anyways i hope to have a good time being apart of the WBO. "Hello Everyone!!"Tongue_out_wink
You need to make your own topic. This is INFINITYDRANZER's introduction, not yours.

maybe in the message that is sent when you first join should include something about the introduce yourself topics on how you dont post yours in someone elses cause this has been happening more and more often now...
(Aug. 19, 2010  1:35 AM)Emerald Wrote: maybe in the message that is sent when you first join should include something about the introduce yourself topics on how you dont post yours in someone elses cause this has been happening more and more often now...
It is just people not being polite and not seeing that each member has their own thread. If we keep adding things like that in the private message, it will be too long and even less people will read it, hah.
(Aug. 19, 2010  1:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2010  1:35 AM)Emerald Wrote: maybe in the message that is sent when you first join should include something about the introduce yourself topics on how you dont post yours in someone elses cause this has been happening more and more often now...
It is just people not being polite and not seeing that each member has their own thread. If we keep adding things like that in the private message, it will be too long and even less people will read it, hah.

good point...unless you put READ THIS OR GET BANNED....might make people read it no matter how long XD....but ya people need to be more polite Serious
I agree with you . Even though im fairly new, I still agree that putting someones introduction on another persons introduction is not okay...thanks for defending my rights.Smile
hey guys my name is rockleon5 and i want to battle all blades who oppose me you come bring it on chumps beacuse THE CHAMP IS HERE!
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:23 AM)RockLeon5 Wrote: hey guys my name is rockleon5 and i want to battle all blades who oppose me you come bring it on chumps beacuse THE CHAMP IS HERE!

Libruhhh

(Aug. 19, 2010  1:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You need to make your own topic. This is INFINITYDRANZER's introduction, not yours.
RockLeon 5, start your own thread this is mine.Have you read what Kai-V said?Angry