Im new and want to introduce myself

Hi bladers across America, im dragondriver. Im excited because my username is origional. I hang out with BladeShark and Bey Knight 5. BladeShark has japanese beyblades, and was nice enough to give some to Bey Knight 5. He also gave me a season 2 launcher. I can beat him but only if I train hard. I will try to come to a close tournament with him. I might even be able to beat him.Stupid So please somebody host a tournament in Maryland again or even better Delaware.
Hey there is no way you will beat me. I've seen you battle and no offense u cant beat me. Even though i gave you that launcher you broke it. By the way why do you have a picture of ray unicorno you have no japanese beyblades.
WELCOME TO WBO!! HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE!!!
Thank you you seem very nice. Have you ever been in a tournament. I would host one but i hve no idea how to.
(Jun. 05, 2011  5:42 AM)Blade Shark Wrote: Hey there is no way you will beat me. I've seen you battle and no offense u cant beat me. Even though i gave you that launcher you broke it. By the way why do you have a picture of ray unicorno you have no japanese beyblades.

It will be realeased at the US.....

Welcome!you can look up at the event guide to know how to host a tourney!
I hope you enjoy the WBO
welcome lad, have fun and obey the rules and regulation.XD