Im new PLZ RESPOND TO THIS

Hey im newTongue_out_wink i have 1 question i have Dark Bull H145Sd and it keeps losing i even lost to my little sister and shes 7 and im 10. why is it like that is it my beyblade because its one of the heaviest beys or is it sumthing else cuz i customized with sgto`s (saggitario) my friend has it and i traded some parts and i cremed i traded back cuz i loove normal dark bull can sumeone tell me how i can improve plzz and no customizing my friends think im a cheap blader if i cuztomize am i really a cheap blader?
hi and wrong thread this belongs in build me a combo thread and the last part of it no your not he just wants to keep winning if you dont cuzmoize you have little to no chance of winning battles
This is why Dark Bull is bad ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ull_H145SD

Moreover, read the private message you got when you registered, because you will find a link to a thread that recommends you what Beyblades to buy.

Your friends are also very ignorant, because the originality of Beyblade is the customization.
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is why Dark Bull is bad ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ull_H145SD

Moreover, read the private message you got when you registered, because you will find a link to a thread that recommends you what Beyblades to buy.

Your friends are also very ignorant, because the originality of Beyblade is the customization.

i though it was spiining battling tops? and the blade parts came from the attack ring cause the first beyblade you couldnt customiz Uncertain (i still own 3 of them)
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:11 AM)RockLeon Wrote: i though it was spiining battling tops? and the blade parts came from the attack ring cause the first beyblade you couldnt customiz Uncertain (i still own 3 of them)
Beyblade brought the customization to spinning tops however, unless there was another top game before 2000 which consisted of that as well.
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:11 AM)RockLeon Wrote: i though it was spiining battling tops? and the blade parts came from the attack ring cause the first beyblade you couldnt customiz Uncertain (i still own 3 of them)
Beyblade brought the customization to spinning tops however, unless there was another top game before 2000 which consisted of that as well.

well their was another spinning battling tops game didnt have a tv show and didnt sell to many but their were some they were exactly like the old beyblades but their was no bit beast Uncertain (they stll sell them at dollar stores and at this one store were my GP live)
We encourage everyone to customize and experiment.
Legal and STRONGLY recommended.

Edit: darn it, oh well oki's sounds alot nicer than how I put it anyways.
Dude if your friends are tellin you your a cheap blader then tell them to shut up. If anything they just want you to keep your carpy blade so you wont surpass them in power.
Hey, i agree. Customizing makes a Beyblade more unique and personal Grin
yup if customize is cheep then thousands of people are beyblades are meant to customize ^-^ why would they have all those idfferent parts? Joyful_3 your freind just wants to keep winning but if hes like that then dont blade against him ^-^ he'll go to a tournament loose then complain about how they were cheap and customized and he should have won but really just making a fool of himself ^-^
Yes i also agree. Customizing your beyblade,if done properly, can bring nothing but benefit. Just keep customizing your beyblade until you find out which parts work best.
(Aug. 05, 2010  9:11 PM)speedy Wrote: im new

plz make your own introduce yourself topic plz
Welcome to the WBO!