Im new

Im Ben and im completely obsessed with Beyblade. My Mom thinks I have problems and I say:"And you don't?" Ya and i dont really like to collect bey that i cant use( like ones with painted wheels and such) and my favorite Bey is Grand Ketos WD145RS. I have a black launcher grip with red grip rubber and an orange light launcher and a beypointer!
Welcome to the WBO. But don't waste your money on a pointer.
(Sep. 20, 2010  11:32 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. But don't waste your money on a pointer.
thank you and i wont have to if some one donates, but I know that it's vary unlikely but you never know
Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3. ShadowPegasis is right though, you shouldn't buy a bey pointer unless it comes in a set which you would like to purchase (Such as a Pegasis DX Set, or a starter set). They're a waste of money, since you can't even use the points outside of Japan.
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:37 AM)Omega Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3. ShadowPegasis is right though, you shouldn't buy a bey pointer unless it comes in a set which you would like to purchase (Such as a Pegasis DX Set, or a starter set). They're a waste of money, since you can't even use the points outside of Japan.
You cannot even use them in Japan anymore.
im a completest carp-hole when it comes to beyblade. I pretty much need the pointer of ill die.im only 13 so i still have some childish imagination in me, ill find a way to use it.
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:37 AM)Omega Wrote: Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3. ShadowPegasis is right though, you shouldn't buy a bey pointer unless it comes in a set which you would like to purchase (Such as a Pegasis DX Set, or a starter set). They're a waste of money, since you can't even use the points outside of Japan.
the dx set cost mucho mula which i dont have yet... and thank you
Got a pointer for $9 used.also got Earth Eagle and Dark Libra! FLY EAGLE! I just had to say that.
Welcome to the WBO ! ^^

And I can't see the picture, apparently it's password protected ?
(Oct. 09, 2010  12:51 AM)blah Wrote: Welcome to the WBO ! ^^

And I can't see the picture, apparently it's password protected ?
Thank you!
Try this one:
http://s668.photobucket.com/albums/vv45/Kotetsu_970/
Is it just the light, or do your beys look different ? =P
its the way to bright flash on my camera, some do have extra paint tho like eagle has grey paint on the hybrid wheel and one of my Dark Bull has black paint on its hybrid wheel.
Welcome to W.B.O BurnEagle that is a really cool colection. Did you modify any of them or do you kee them uncostimised?
on topic:for display I keep them unmodded and for battle i use Earth(soon to be Burn) Eagle CH120WD. And thank you.
slightly off topic: if i cant find Burn Fireblaze in a few days or so, should i get gemios or libra or l-drago or scorpio?