Im here and I love beyblade

hi yall im new to here yesterday bought some new beys tornado eagle a new bey stadium and a kit thats either called kv or vktech got it from amazon.com and as of last night one of those things got shipped cant wait to get them
Welcome to the wbo, should come here more often once you get the hang of it. could always use another player here, where ya from?
Hey Macaw, welcome to the WBO!

If you have any questions, want advise on what to buy or just want to chat, please feel free to PM me! Smile
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:44 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Welcome to the wbo, should come here more often once you get the hang of it. could always use another player here, where ya from?

Im from Ohio usa
Hey! Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions (Especially beyblade wiki related) feel free to shoot me a PM!
(Oct. 25, 2015  2:33 AM)HyacinthMacaw Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  1:44 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Welcome to the wbo, should come here more often once you get the hang of it. could always use another player here, where ya from?

Im from Ohio usa

why you all live way over there~
(Oct. 25, 2015  2:41 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  2:33 AM)HyacinthMacaw Wrote:

Im from Ohio usa

ohio is the state i was born in im living in a supported living home with three other guys weve got staff working here to if we need help getting around to places

so do you like roller coasters
(Oct. 25, 2015  2:51 AM)HyacinthMacaw Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  2:41 AM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2015  2:33 AM)HyacinthMacaw Wrote: Im from Ohio usa

ohio is the state i was born in im living in a supported living home with three other guys weve got staff working here to if we need help getting around to places

so do you like roller coasters

You're either a college student or an indie worker I assume.

Yes, to a degree.
Welcome to the WBO! You have definitely come to the right place for all the latest news, strategies and events! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, especially about the new generation, Beyblade Burst!
no im just a someone who goes to a workshop called journys its in canton Ohio its apart of the rescare building
I got your pm about that, well welcome aboard to the wbo.

i advise you to follow the rules which is ironic if you know me at all. lol.
what did i do
(Oct. 26, 2015  3:24 AM)HyacinthMacaw Wrote: what did i do

nothing just be a good guy is all, have fun
welcome to the WBO! if you need anything at any time or have any questions, please feel free to PM me. and if you need any info on compettitive combos then be surre to check out beywiki ^ ( the link is below the WBO logo)
i got my new bey tornado eagle it an xts bey so excited when i seen the package in the house are mail box is a thing that you open put stuff in close lid and stuff falls to floor so happy i got my new bey still waiting for my other shipments to com but dont worry they'll get here when they get here