Im back.

Its been a while since I have been here. Almost 2 years. Just recently began to gain my interest back when i heard about the new burst beyblades. I think my old account was deleted for being inactive for so long. Oops. I still dont know if i will be as full out as i used to be because I'm alot older and have more responsibilities (baby, work, college) but I'm definitely reviving an interested in this old hobby of mine. Also all i own at the moment is half of my metal generation beys (sold the other half) but when my finances allow me to I will 100% be picking up some burst beys. Yeah, I'm back. Hope yall can get me as passionate as i used to be about this. I missed it.
I doubt we deleted your account, since that is not our habit hah. What was your previous account?
Beyblades 2010 was my old one. I searched it up and I found it. I cant figure out my old password or my password for my old email so I'm just going to stick with this one. Unless you can do something to help, i dont know.
Sure, we can change the account's password, have you log back into it and then merge both accounts together. Send me a private message, to discuss it further.