Im a Beyblader From Oregon

welcome to the WBO
PM Nano. Like, now. He wants to set up a tournament in Oregon. He'll be like, so psyched that there are beybladers in Oregon.
(May. 09, 2011  9:49 PM)Deikailo Wrote: PM Nano. Like, now. He wants to set up a tournament in Oregon. He'll be like, so psyched that there are beybladers in Oregon.

Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn

What part of Oregon do you live in? I'm in the Aloha, Hillsboro area. Tournaments that I host are usually in Hillsboro at Rivals Fantasy Games.

Can't believe there is another person from Oregon here DJ - Yeah!
That is psyched... Welcome anyways...
Welcome to this forum! I hope you have a lot of fun here!
(May. 11, 2011  8:16 AM)Nano Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  9:49 PM)Deikailo Wrote: PM Nano. Like, now. He wants to set up a tournament in Oregon. He'll be like, so psyched that there are beybladers in Oregon.

What part of Oregon do you live in? I'm in the Aloha, Hillsboro area. Tournaments that I host are usually in Hillsboro at Rivals Fantasy Games.

I know its been 2 years but... Are you still doing beyblade tournaments in hillsboro?

I know its been 2 years but... Are you still doing beyblade tournaments in hillsboro?

(Apr. 09, 2013  8:16 PM)fastteag Wrote:

oh, and I live in west linn OR

(May. 11, 2011  8:16 AM)Nano Wrote: Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn

(May. 11, 2011  8:16 AM)Nano Wrote: Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn

Nice to meet you! I happen to live over here in Salem, OR. Unfortunately there aren't any events at the moment since nano quit a while back. I actually attended one tournament he made and it was great. Maybe in the future we can get something made here, its been a while since our last tourney.
(Apr. 09, 2013  11:39 PM)MBF1 Wrote:

(Apr. 09, 2013  8:16 PM)fastteag Wrote: I know its been 2 years but... Are you still doing beyblade tournaments in hillsboro?

Nice to meet you! I happen to live over here in Salem, OR. Unfortunately there aren't any events at the moment since nano quit a while back. I actually attended one tournament he made and it was great. Maybe in the future we can get something made here, its been a while since our last tourney.
Good to hear someone whos living in oregon thats a blader! Cute