Im New And....

im new to this forum my username is TornadoLibra. I entered the Beys of Glory tournament as FlameOrsoX. i entered that tournament with Flame Libra customized with an earth eagle clear wheel, and aquario track and a orso bottom dont know the name of the bottom. anyway during the tournament my friend's mom wanted us to leave and stopped me from the tournament and my friend from the loser's brackets if that's what its called. i thank the kind person (dont know his name) for selling my friend a libra wheel and me a libra facetop. im new to this beyblade metal fusion game and would like to learn more about it and play more. id like to enter tournaments in toronto if i have time and buy new beyblades to customize. My favorite beyblade is Flame Libra becuase in the show my favorite character is Yuu. in closing i hope i have a fun experience in this forum...posting this from the philippines and coming back on september 3 so yeah .
Welcome fellow blader
Enjoy WBO Smile
Hey I remember you!
I already created an account for you.
You told me to put Flame_Orso_X
You should remember the password.
Hey welcome hope you have lots of battles and learn alot
Welcome! your combo was flame "eagle" 100B was that libra from bey fray?
welcome to the WBO dude
welcome, man. i hope you have a good time here. to get good customization ideas go to "build me a combo" thread in the customization section
welcome!
Thanks Guys... And Pyro Yeah Ill Go To My Account