[Illinois, USA] Old Beyblade team, Team Slashback

Poll: Would you join this team if you had old beyblades?

yes
75.00%
no
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Welcome to Team Slashback. We are an plastics team who's goal is to get better and try to keep plastic beys alive! It's not too hard to join but spots are limited! So apply now!

Here is what you need to join
-
Username-
Location (Chicago, Illinois)-
Best beyblade-
Preferred rank (there is only one leader, one co-leader, one mechanic, and four members)-

Required attributes for ranks-
-Co-leader- Own at least one top tier combo, own at least five plastic beyblades, have a good knowledge of plastic beyblades.
-Mechanic- Own at least three plastic beyblades, have a vast knowledge of plastic beyblades.
-When considering you for a certain rank, I will need proof of the required things for the rank.

Rules-
-You must own a Plastic bey. If you don't, I could loan you one for training sessions.
-Be respectful to all team members, no matter what rank.
-You can only be on one team. If you are on more than one, you will be notified and asked to choose a team. If there is no answer, you will be kicked out.

Ranks-
Leader- €G
Co-leader
Members-
This should have been posted in the "Teams" section, but a mod might either move it or close it, probably move it though.
Either way, you need to put a Prefix for your location in the title.
EX: [Illinois, USA]
Or if it goes country-wide, [All Of USA]
Ok, the title has been changed. Also, just wanted to clarify that this team is only for plastic users, not HMS.
I posted a new poll. Basically, if you want to join the team, but don't have any plastic beys, I could let you borrow beys for training sessions/team tournaments.
I really hate to bump this thread, but I was wondering if it would be ok to close this thread down, and I could make another one with minor differences? It probably seems pointless but I have my reasons (mind you, they may not be the best) and was wondering if its possible.