[Illinois/Chicago, USA] Calling Illinois/Chicago Bladers

Poll: Would you attend a qualifier for the WBO North American Championship on Sunday April 28th?

Yes, I'm free and will go!
60.00%
No, that's a bad day for me.
40.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Hey, come on guys, do something for BeyDays, and if you had something planned but something cancellable that day, at least go to the Beyblade tournament, the first in over a year ...
(May. 15, 2013  11:53 AM)facade Wrote: I don't think I can go that's magic game day
The what now?
And we will definitely try to do something for beydays.
But we really need to get moving. I should be open both days unless something unexpected comes up.
Okay, anyone who can attend a beydays event if it were to be held in Oak Park, Niles please pm me. Don't say you could, but only if it was hosted somewhere else, because its not gonna be.
Sunday would be best, but I can do Saturday, so whichever gets the most people. I will also send a pm to the people who have recently shown interest.
To clarify, the dates are the following : either Saturday May 25th or Sunday May 26th.
I'm probably not coming since I will be battling at Beyblade Revolution.
oh well theres no huge benefit for beydays and we will have more time and opritunity over the summer considering evryone being out of school
No huge benefit for BeyDays ? What ?
(May. 23, 2013  4:14 AM)facade Wrote: oh well theres no huge benefit for beydays and we will have more time and opritunity over the summer considering evryone being out of school
Ever heard of summer school? I usually wouldn't go, but since I'm transferring, I need to because of the fact that history wasn't required freshman year at my school. And since no one else would step up, scout25 and I are the only possible hosts at the moment.
No benefit? That's like saying there's no benefit to trick or treating on Halloween...
Hey... what about me? I could be a host.
Well you never said that before, so I didn't know.
If you want to, go ahead.
I was thinking of BEYBLADE INVASION ya know? It could be a Plastic/HMS Tournament or Qualifier, it depends on what Kei says.
Qualifier for what?
Am I missing something?
lol kinda. I PMed Kei about my idea for a tournament. It would have qualifiers to go here, Chicago. The qualifiers would be all over the country if Kei approves it.
I am currently trying to get a tournament to get approved. It is a MFB Zero-G Format Tournament. It would be on the 30th of June around 12:30. It would be at 60611 211 East Ohio, in Chicago IL, of course. Don't spread the word yet.

Okay? This'll be awesome!
I'll be in Michigan to shadow for a tournament. I'm going cuz I don't have anyone to battle and in Michigan it has activity. Also, I'm there to be "approved" for my tournament. It's gonna be legendary!
Just out of curiousity, how many active bladers are in this area?
Maybe 3-4.
Scout25, Shining God MS, maybe l-dragodestroy9, maybe facade, and me.
Everyone else has not answered any pms/posted on this thread in a bit.
(Jun. 05, 2013  2:34 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Maybe 3-4.
Scout25, Shining God MS, maybe l-dragodestroy9, maybe facade, and me.
Everyone else has not answered any pms/posted on this thread in a bit.

In the future do you think you could gather enough bladers?
Probably. I mean, there are many bladers in Chicago, but not on the WBO. So, I could put up posters for upcoming tournaments.
And if some other Chicago WBO members become active again, I don't think getting people for a tournament would be a problem.
Where do you live in Chicago?
a few miles out of chicago in park forest
I could come to a Chicago event. It's a lot closer than Michigan.