Illegal: Modified Hasbro Right Spin Launcher for Left spin beys

Well. Today I was reading the thread "Hasbro Stadium Combo Testing! All combos for Hasbro Stadiums go here!" And a post by LeonTempestXIII made me think. He said "I am curoius...while it is probibly illegal, is it possible to take the prongs off a strimg/beylauncher and replace them with the prongs from an L ripcord launcher?" Seeing this, I got to work immediately. I opened up the metallic red Hasbro launcher. BeyBoy17 on YouTube (Link to Video) shows is how to fix his beylauncher. Well I took this concept and reverse engineered it. Instead of turning the knob to the left, I turned it right. I took the prongs from my L-Drago's launcher an put it on my beylauncher. So now its a left spin beylauncher! And it works just fine! Pictures aren't guaranteed, but il try.
Cool story bro. Looking forward to the pics of the idea. (I could use it, for testing only of course).
hmm,i acually tried this,and BOOM,my beyblade broke down.it was the saddest hours.....yeah,it was
Pretty cool. But it would be illegal. Unless you don't show the officials
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:17 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: hmm,i acually tried this,and BOOM,my beyblade broke down.it was the saddest hours.....yeah,it was
Whataya mean?
I wanna try this. If only I had a screwdriver.....
(Mar. 14, 2011  1:01 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:17 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: hmm,i acually tried this,and BOOM,my beyblade broke down.it was the saddest hours.....yeah,it was
Whataya mean?
I tried that,when i launched it,it jumped,and it fell out of the window,the worst thing about it is that it fell from the 3RD floor
That metallic red would go great with a mint SV version of LLDrago. It perfectly complements the lightning wheel, and contrasts the CW like the MW. Joyful_2
AWESOME!!! I have done that a thousand...... uh...... make it a million times! It was not for the purpose of chnging spin direction, but it was for replacing broken prongs with new ones! Great idea! I will do this when I get myself a Lightning or Meteo L drago...
EDIT: HEY!!!! I object one thing!!!! actually, doesnt the bey spin right? just the prongs face the opp. direction, so Lightning L drago can fit on to it... I just realized that you cant change the direction in which the launcher would move, but you can change direction of the prongs.....
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:59 PM)janpegasus Wrote: AWESOME!!! I have done that a thousand...... uh...... make it a million times! It was not for the purpose of chnging spin direction, but it was for replacing broken prongs with new ones! Great idea! I will do this when I get myself a Lightning or Meteo L drago...
EDIT: HEY!!!! I object one thing!!!! actually, doesnt the bey spin right? just the prongs face the opp. direction, so Lightning L drago can fit on to it... I just realized that you cant change the direction in which the launcher would move, but you can change direction of the prongs.....

Nope! Bey spins left because you open it up and wind it the other way lol. Check the first post for the link to a YouTube video, then wind it the opposite way of what he says. So then after you change the prongs an modify the insides you get a left spin launcher.