Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

(Jan. 23, 2011  11:46 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: I used a huge screw to make Earth Poison Storm Storm Rock Flame Lightning Aquila DF145SD Smug

Post a video please!
(Jan. 24, 2011  3:35 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Feh, did the same with FS, but it's awesomer with SD, making ReF2.0. It actually holds a 15 second flower pattern.

Im going to do this with WD
(Jan. 24, 2011  7:22 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  11:46 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: I used a huge screw to make Earth Poison Storm Storm Rock Flame Lightning Aquila DF145SD Smug

Post a video please!

This post just made me realize that when i was 9, my camera broke due to my dog making it fall into concrete when i was taking pictures at a playground Unhappy
I got an relly worn out RF. Maybe I can cut around it to make it like a star...?
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:25 AM)Burn Wolf Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:39 AM)RayUniD125CS Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:50 AM)Burn Wolf Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:54 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: BTW Burn Wolf, what type would it be classified as? And it does look kick arse!

Err, Im guessing Defense, because it has absolutely no recoil.
Attack because if another beyblade touches it(most beyblades seem to be spinning much slower than it) they fly back. And Stamina because it's stamina is insane...

In my opinion, its a defense/stamina type. A powerful one at that.

Probably gonna use that in a story. looks epic.

sweeet, lol, if you finish the story link me to it. i'd love to read it.

and everyone? I recently bought something called a Levitron Platinum Pro which is a magnetic spinning top that spins above a bigger magnet, levitating. I'm trying to mod a bey with an earth magnet tto do the same effect, but the problem is that it has to be incredibly light. There has to be an exact weight so it can levitate, AND the exact amount of spin.

I'm working on a story right now, and im gonna try to use both of those.
(Jan. 26, 2011  9:27 PM)RayUniD125CS Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:25 AM)Burn Wolf Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:39 AM)RayUniD125CS Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  1:50 AM)Burn Wolf Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2011  11:54 PM)Kyuubi-Master Wrote: BTW Burn Wolf, what type would it be classified as? And it does look kick arse!

Err, Im guessing Defense, because it has absolutely no recoil.
Attack because if another beyblade touches it(most beyblades seem to be spinning much slower than it) they fly back. And Stamina because it's stamina is insane...

In my opinion, its a defense/stamina type. A powerful one at that.

Probably gonna use that in a story. looks epic.

sweeet, lol, if you finish the story link me to it. i'd love to read it.

and everyone? I recently bought something called a Levitron Platinum Pro which is a magnetic spinning top that spins above a bigger magnet, levitating. I'm trying to mod a bey with an earth magnet tto do the same effect, but the problem is that it has to be incredibly light. There has to be an exact weight so it can levitate, AND the exact amount of spin.

I'm working on a story right now, and im gonna try to use both of those.

Awesome! since i posted that last beyblade up, i've made a bunch more, none of them look as legit as my tanker aquario, but they work fairly well. Normal beyblades certainly cant stand up against them... Grin
do you have a video of tanker aquario?
I'll take a video and post up pictures of every homemade one i have as soon as possible.
I took the claws off of C145 and now its a Semi-145 :e
i used adhesive tape to make 230 and bd145 one then tight up with long homemade screw
i made a launcher out of a fly wheel launcher, an rc car motor, and a toy helicopter launcher Smile

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...2001_s.jpg

i used the fly wheels launcher on a storm pegasus 100wb on my floor, and you could hear the beyblade making whizzing noises.. XD
Upsidedown Rock wheel FTW! :]

EDIT: Fixed the pictures, they didnt work...
Lol nice, just like how s200401150 did it for R145 (Ray 145) but he snapped the hole out.
s200401150 Wrote:lol can you launch that?

You hand-spin it Smug
(Feb. 08, 2011  3:08 PM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Lol nice, just like how s200401150 did it for R145 (Ray 145) but he snapped the hole out.

I never saw that... Do you still have pictures S?
Rainbow Aquario

Not really illegal
but I just added coloured rubber bands.
And behold lol.
I made an MFB and put it onto an MFB.
The first MFB stands for Metal Flat Ball.
(Feb. 08, 2011  5:54 AM)Hypersonic Wrote: Upsidedown Rock wheel FTW! :]

EDIT: Fixed the pictures, they didnt work...

I came up with that idea too a while ago, but I didn't post it because It could only be hand-spun.
It's funny to see what they can do. Rock loses all its defence when it's upside-down because its track is exposed completely.
Ground my Burn Fireblaze tip on concrete and a diamond nail file to give it enough grip for it to NOT FALL OVER AFTER 1 min:40 sec. Now it lasts over 3 minutes (Hasbro mold 3 burn)

RayUniD125CS Wrote:I made an MFB and put it onto an MFB.
LOL
Beat up a kid with Meteo Perseus CANCER145 RF
I rapped clear tape around my Lighting L Drago metal wheel to make make spin stealing more affective.
I took the rubber out of my RF and i put rubber bands around my dark wheel, it grips the side of the arena/stadium for ultimate attack.
That ultimate attack could fail if the other bey isn't up high enough.