Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

That's similar to what happened to my CH120. My little brother broke it, so it's not strong anymore. It can no longer go on it's 145 mode. I made another Long Semi Flat. It's for Dark Wolf DF145, but Dark Wolf's LSF isn't as thick as Rock Leone's, so it's not as useful.
H145's secret connection to the Plastic series:
You can put a weight disk in the little gap between the Metal wheel and the Horns on H145

Storm Pegasus 6 Heavy H145RF
[Image: P171210_1119.jpg]
Rock Leone 6 Heavy H145WB
[Image: P171210_1120.jpg]

Tutorial:
Put the Weight Disk on top of H145, Like so.
[Image: P171210_1120_03.jpg]
Then just put the Metal Wheel on.
Im working on a hedgehog of metal claws.Its called MC290 There like Sagitarios claws GrinI took the original claws of the track and made metal replicas.I still working on it.Maybe you could try it to s200401150.I keep failing to get the claws to stay on in battle D:
that metal wheel h145 thingy is better with ed145because the crease in the old weight disk matches with the edge of the ed145 track try it!
Sorry, but that's old. I little kid on Youtube has already found out about that ages ago.
but i was informing him that its better to use ed145 rather than h145.
Cool.

Those, Pictures are huge, though. Mind resizing them or putting them in a spoiler?
dunno how to put em in spoilers
Edit:oh you mean him?
(Dec. 17, 2010  2:40 PM)Night Wrote: Sorry, but that's old. I little kid on Youtube has already found out about that ages ago.
Dude that's dark kyoger he's 11 like me
And can u test that h1456heavy for smash potential
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:42 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: but i was informing him that its better to use ed145 rather than h145.

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to the guy who posted the pictures.
Hmmm anybody like the new movie Tron here? I was thinking why not start a project on the Beyblade Launcher Grip and make it a Tron - styled Beylauncher Grip? Grin Wouldn't it be pretty cool to have blue lights flowing from the handle?
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:01 PM)Night Wrote: What's so Illegal about adding blue lights?

Before we add the blue lights there would have to be some cutting of the Grip too
My friends have been making custom tips, like M and WPT, (Marble and weird pyramid thingie.) M is just a marble stuck on with blu tack and WPT..... I have no idea what WPT actually is.
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:35 AM)blazemitch Wrote: H145's secret connection to the Plastic series:
You can put a weight disk in the little gap between the Metal wheel and the Horns on H145

[Image: P171210_1119.jpg]
Rock Leone 6 Heavy H145WB
[Image: P171210_1120.jpg]

Tutorial:
Put the Weight Disk on top of H145, Like so.
[Image: P171210_1120_03.jpg]

My friend (meforthewin) beat you to it dude...... And the kid on youtube.
That does look cool. If I used that at a tourney.... oh wait nvm cuz Kai-V will ban me insead of her banning me I would Smithicide first Confused. But that does look cool
New Track.

Rock Leone TD145HF/S
TD= Thick Defence.
Thick Defence is made out of Two winder handles. I made this solely for Defence Purposes. Giving it extra weight and making it harder to push over.
Extra Notes:
  • Looks Awesome when spinning
  • Not always stable, may be knocked off because of tape
  • Slightly overhangs bottom, so use a tall one like HF/S or ES
  • Slightly lowers Stamina

I'd highly appreciate it if someone could test this for me. I can't. I can tell it will be another failure.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I made a spring bottom, but I don't want to post it here, because it used to have a lot of Stamina, but now it just zooms around for no reason. I don't know where I went wrong. It was supposed to be partnered with TD145.
The AXE145 spintrack shown here with WD performance tip.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

I declare myself, Owned.

You just stole my thunder, Username. Awesome Track.
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:20 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: My friends have been making custom tips, like M and WPT, (Marble and weird pyramid thingie.) M is just a marble stuck on with blu tack and WPT..... I have no idea what WPT actually is.
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:35 AM)blazemitch Wrote: H145's secret connection to the Plastic series:

(SNIP)

My friend (meforthewin) beat you to it dude...... And the kid on youtube.

Don't put in the whole picture.
(Dec. 18, 2010  11:16 PM)Night Wrote: I declare myself, Owned.

You just stole my thunder, Username. Awesome Track.

Make that epicly PWNED.
(Dec. 19, 2010  5:28 AM)asdf7500 Wrote: Make that epicly PWNED.

Actually, it's Iceburn, but I beat you to it, ha! <Off Topic.
OMG username yours is the best iv seen since metal versions of light wheels

anyway new stuff:
rubber ball Ver 2 (RB2)
metal ball small (MBS)
Ball pen sharp (BPS)
Metal Semi Flat (MSF)
edit : Im PWNed too
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Haha, nice one. I've made my own bearing. It's a pen, and I'll post it after I tape it.

Edit:

Storm Aquario 105PB
PB = Point Bearing
HAhaHAha. It's allliiiive. No, not really.
Uh, it looks terrible but it performs well.
Extra Notes: To be launched at a straight angle.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)