Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

@[The Supreme One] You can take the metal part of Striker Drones "Dark Blue Part" and it will fit on the Hell wheel with UW145, I would post a picture but I really don't want to take the metal ring off yet.
My sis broke my CS 5 years ago and the rubber is at a slight angle. Its been a while since then but I just recently found out that my earphone's silicone cushions fit perfectly on a wingless WA130. I put the ear cushion on top of my WA130 and put the wings back on to keep it from coming off. It has very high attack but really low stamina. Then I find a lego piece which fits (again) PERFECTLY. Now I have a new coat sharp except its more like a Coat Silicone Hole Flat (CSHF). It acts a lot like a mini F : D, first when I launch it, due to the hole flat lego piece it moves aggressively like a normal flat. Then when it is hit or leans over to the silicone it moves around crazily! I estimate the CSHF spins for around 30 seconds with opponents and 45 with free spin. (My first post YAAAAY!)
Here are my favorite illegal combos that i've been able to make. Smile

Basalt diablo horogium
and big bang black pegasis.
I actually want to see some of these in action.
[Image: 21cfmoh.jpg]

Just found out this gem, attack rings fit snuggly on the hexagon part of the Elevator disk, it will stay on provided the Metal Wheel used and the attack ring, I used this because it's upper attack and I need something to help E230 destabilise. I'm joking I'm probably not using it just because I might break the Attack ring.
I got a hotwheels spin shots thingy and got the rubber part off and found it fit really nicely on my WD and now I named my mod, vengeance hybrid Smile. It's all stamina ish but as soon as it tilts it goes extremely crazy and spins for 10 secs. If it hits a bey though then the beys out of the stadium
(Oct. 27, 2010  10:07 PM)kidashjkaksl Wrote: But how do you make the longer auncher

I have one that I took the normal string out and replaced with 50lb test (but 8lb test diameter) super high quality braided fishing line, making it way longer. I can rip it so fast. Lol. When I follow through on my rip my arm is all the way behind my back. Obviously illegal, but fun to use

Also, you can take a rapidity meteo l drago bottom metal wheel and put a regular l drago destroy/guardian on it. So then you have a full metal l drago
Sorry I can't post pictures, but you can stick the rubber part of Dragoon V's blade base on an ES.
Beyblade burst XF!?!?!
I was grinding down a couple of my accel tips because they were getting rounded and were no longer aggressive. I grind them down to give them a flat edge again so that they can still be used for practice. I was thinking: what if I ground down a Survive tip and made an XF? So I did and it's awesome. It's like an XF. It is super aggressive.[Image: 112dibo.jpg]
If you are wondering how I did it, I used a bench grinder to get it flat and then sandpaper to get it perfectly flat and smooth on the edges so it wouldn't damage my stadium. I am sure you could just use sandpaper but it would take way longer. Make sure you have fine grit sandpaper for the end when you want to make it smooth
Here's my EWD mod (Right) vs Normal EWD (Left)

[Image: x0tb91.jpg]

My modded EWD has a less narrow bottom and more D shaped to line up with it's shell and the shell is flattened instead of being wavy so it's more WD like. This slides more like a WD as well.
Well technically yes, though it also can maintain some strong sliding power, going from stanima to attack if it hard enough.(Think of it as a CS or FS if you will.) Would this be considered an illegal combination as well? Was going through youtube and came to wonder if this were to be classified as illegal.

- [Image: mqdefault.jpg]

Not made by me, though this a serious question.
Anything with parts where they weren't origionally intended to be is illegal.
Hmm, makes sense. Sad that some illegal combinations are extremely creative (Though OP in certain situations) so I do appreciate the feedback.
I do think it's a lot of fun to see what kind of tanked out illegal combos you can make with your collection though. There is a decent amount of variety and creativity involved. I would love to see an unofficial illegal combos tournament.
(Sep. 18, 2015  7:08 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Beyblade burst XF!?!?!
I was grinding down a couple of my accel tips because they were getting rounded and were no longer aggressive. I grind them down to give them a flat edge again so that they can still be used for practice. I was thinking: what if I ground down a Survive tip and made an XF? So I did and it's awesome. It's like an XF. It is super aggressive.If you are wondering how I did it, I used a bench grinder to get it flat and then sandpaper to get it perfectly flat and smooth on the edges so it wouldn't damage my stadium. I am sure you could just use sandpaper but it would take way longer. Make sure you have fine grit sandpaper for the end when you want to make it smooth

That hurts my eyes.
(Sep. 19, 2015  4:33 PM)Cannon Wrote: That hurts my eyes.
It's seriously awesome. You get some really thunderous Bursts with it. Lol.
It would be funny if taking the metal wheel off of an mfb was legal XD ( that way newer / younger bladers can enter plastic gen tournaments with it haha)
Ill try to find a picture online as soon as I can
but then the plastics would destroy them.

though, i agree to not make that illegal for a plastics vs mfb event.
I know Tired XD I was kidding but it would be cool if there was a mfb vs plastics/ hms event Wink
String launcher for plastics!!! MFB string launcher, plastic shooter clutch, plastic shooter prongs, attached with the MFB launcher screw. Can't tighten it all the way or it won't work, but leave it a little loose and it works awesome!!![Image: 1impu8.jpg]
Man, that's awesome hahaha !

I actually tried to make something similar during the summer, but for some reason I couldn't make it work. Do you think you could make a video of it ?
Yeah I tried that but mine didn't fit or just slid about too much.
Sure. I will make a video tomorrow and put it up on my youtube
Looking forward to it, may make a similar illegal launcher based on your launcher~
hey can someone try putting an mfb clip on a plastic gen launcher? I heard that the plastic's launcher is a lot stronger than a light launcher 2 so I was just wondering... ( btw I cant do it because I don't have an original launcher Tongue_out )
and on the last post I had in this thread it was about the clear wheels, look at the bottom of l-drago destroy's metal wheel and tell me, does it not remind you of the bottom of a PHW? ( I fit a spintrack on it and it is really light but has extremely big hits Smile