Ignore this, I made an oopsy.

Insert that Breaking Bad clip here.

I debated on whether or not to wait for my Burst items to actually physically arrive at my house before officially rejoining, but I decided to get my feet in the water now and get to know some of the new faces around here.

Hi everyone. Some of you may remember me as a member named Ink. I decided to get a new profile simply because it's been so long since I posted on here that I decided I'd start with a blank slate. So for those that remember me, hello again! It's great to be back.

But for the majority of those who are new faces here, I guess I should tell you about myself. I played Beyblade with a good friend of mine back when the plastics were out, and I loved it. Jump ahead a few years, and Beyblade: Metal Fusion is launching here in the states. Knowing how much fun I had with the plastics, I decided to get a few of the Metal Fusion ones, and I eventually discovered this site. I got head over heels with the hobby, and eventually I hosted two tournaments under the WBO banner. I also had a lot of fun on these here forums. My biggest claim to fame was a WBO Comic strip that starred actual forum members. Even though they were ATROCIOUS, the coolest thing that came out of those was that Bey Brad himself actually used a panel from my comics (which involved him injecting steroids into his Beyblade) as his avatar for a good while before eventually replacing it with a far superior profile pic.

Eventually, like many young kids, I burned out on Beyblade and moved on to new things. However, recently I saw the release of Beyblade Burst, and I thought: "Wow, that's a dumb gimmick." But the more and more I learned about the new system, the more interesting it became. What eventually suckered me back into the game was Bey Brad's Tumblr post about his history with Beyblade and rejoining the game, which reminded me of all the great times on this site and with the game. That, alongside his analysis of the Burst system, got me back in. And now I have a bunch of Beyblade Burst stuff in the mail, heading this way.

My main goal on this site now is one thing: TESTING. With the way my circumstances are, the biggest way I can contribute to this site besides discussion I feel is testing new parts and combinations. Expect to see a lot of me in the Burst Customization threads. I want to do my part in helping to advance the metagame. Other than that, my other goal is to simply be better than I was back in middle school. Looking back, nearly every post I made was cringey, because I was in middle school. That almost always equates to idiocy. So I hope I can be a much more tolerable, eloquent, and helpful member this time around.

Anyways, apologies for the long wall of text. It's great to be back guys. Can't wait to start playing again!
You know how good I think it is that you are back, but there is one problem : we do not allow multiple accounts hah.
(Oct. 07, 2015  4:59 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You know how good I think it is that you are back, but there is one problem : we do not allow multiple accounts hah.

Really? I must have totally missed that. In that case, I'll switch to my old account. You can close this and I'll repost it with that. Whoops.