Ignition driver breakage

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right spot to post this but I am on my third ignition’ driver now and my hybrid driver just broke and I can assure you I am not that rough with them as I don’t launch from high up and I don’t always “hard launch it” so can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or instead of buying a whole new Beyblade where to just get the drivers by themselves?
(Dec. 30, 2020  1:40 AM)Luke R. Wrote: Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right spot to post this but I am on my third ignition’ driver now and my hybrid driver just broke and I can assure you I am not that rough with them as I don’t launch from high up and I don’t always “hard launch it” so can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or instead of buying a whole new Beyblade where to just get the drivers by themselves?

Ever since they released, the Hybrid and Ignition' drivers have had breakage issues. I've broken one of each myself, and I've asked around about repairing them. You can find the responses I got here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Unanswe...on-Drivers
Have you tried replacing the batteries?
(Dec. 30, 2020  1:48 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  1:40 AM)Luke R. Wrote: Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right spot to post this but I am on my third ignition’ driver now and my hybrid driver just broke and I can assure you I am not that rough with them as I don’t launch from high up and I don’t always “hard launch it” so can someone tell me what I am doing wrong or instead of buying a whole new Beyblade where to just get the drivers by themselves?

Ever since they released, the Hybrid and Ignition' drivers have had breakage issues. I've broken one of each myself, and I've asked around about repairing them. You can find the responses I got here:

Yes three times, so here’s what happens with ignition at least. Now the light just stays on and you hear a noise but no movement happens and the light kept fading in and out so I got new batteries and the same thing, I think since there hollow and they get hit it messes stuff up on the inside I heard, it’s kinda like a bad nothing driver and because it has a motor if the spring that is in the tip or anything gets messed up, the mechanism can’t reach the tip. That’s what I think but I don’t know and I tried repairing, no luck. This is my last ignition driver because I feel like Imperial is gonna go up in price and I am not buying a whole new GT customize set for just hybrid. Thank you for your help.
(Dec. 30, 2020  6:25 AM)Luke R. Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  1:48 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ever since they released, the Hybrid and Ignition' drivers have had breakage issues. I've broken one of each myself, and I've asked around about repairing them. You can find the responses I got here:

Yes three times, so here’s what happens with ignition at least. Now the light just stays on and you hear a noise but no movement happens and the light kept fading in and out so I got new batteries and the same thing, I think since there hollow and they get hit it messes stuff up on the inside I heard, it’s kinda like a bad nothing driver and because it has a motor if the spring that is in the tip or anything gets messed up, the mechanism can’t reach the tip. That’s what I think but I don’t know and I tried repairing, no luck. This is my last ignition driver because I feel like Imperial is gonna go up in price and I am not buying a whole new GT customize set for just hybrid. Thank you for your help.

Yeah that happened to me
For mine, I actually got new batteries and hit it a bit then it worked fine
(Dec. 30, 2020  6:25 AM)Luke R. Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2020  1:48 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Ever since they released, the Hybrid and Ignition' drivers have had breakage issues. I've broken one of each myself, and I've asked around about repairing them. You can find the responses I got here:

I see. The only other thing I can think of is possibly trying to replace the internal motor, if you haven't tried already. It wouldn't be legal for WBO tournaments afterwards, but if you've attempted to repair the circuit board, it already isn't legal (For WBO tournaments). I've seen a few Japanese beytubers try this and have success, so maybe it'll work for you. I unfortunately don't know the name of the motor needed to replace it though.
No problem. Smile