If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ...

brad has posted a video on youtube
youtube.com/beybladechannel
then just click the vid
I know now. Thanks though. Smile
i would like to see beywiki increase the number of beyblades it has information on
We're working on it. Wink
Many members will be doing a bunch this summer.
i think WBO should ahve a fanfic!
It's good to share your stories of beyblade in our society!
We should have a WBO-based fanfic? Or we should share other fanfics? Chocked

Either way, you can share your fanfics in the 'Your Creations' forum.....
(Jun. 22, 2009  10:25 AM)beytrikai Wrote: i think WBO should ahve a fanfic!
It's good to share your stories of beyblade in our society!

No thanks.
Thanks for putting my suggestion up on the forums Brad! Joyful_3
if i could change one thing about WBO it would be to have an instant messaging system built into it like myspace and facebook
(Jun. 24, 2009  9:51 PM)Th3Jok3r Wrote: if i could change one thing about WBO it would be to have an instant messaging system built into it like myspace and facebook

Will probably never happen.
i know i'm just throwing it out there lol
I wish There was alittle mini-chat box on the Main Index
(Jun. 25, 2009  6:20 PM)jsc Wrote: I wish There was alittle mini-chat box on the Main Index
yes that would be great
(Jun. 24, 2009  9:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Will probably never happen.

Is there an IRC room? A java chatroom would actually be sort of neat.
We did have a chatroom a long time ago, but it was never active.... My brother also wants a chatroom here, he says he'd actually be active then. Anyway, we do have over double the members we did when we tried it before, maybe we can give it another shot. Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 25, 2009  6:28 PM)Th3Jok3r Wrote: yes that would be great

More often than not this descends into spam and really pointless garbage.

Also I've noticed the boards don't seem to allow quotes within quotes automatically? This exact post is a case in point.
(Jun. 25, 2009  8:40 PM)♥ Wrote: More often than not this descends into spam and really pointless garbage.

Also I've noticed the boards don't seem to allow quotes within quotes automatically? This exact post is a case in point.

I disabled it because it got really ridiculous, people started quoting eleven posts or something at once ...

A chat room is unlikely, because we can't moderate such a thing.
I hadn't thought of that, but you are probably right. If it helps any, I would be willing to help moderate it. XD
actually, I would prefer this thread to be changed into a topic like beyblade general

anyway, i would like the episodes to be summarised in the MFB episodes RAW/SUB thread
(Jul. 03, 2009  7:08 AM)FelGrand Wrote: actually, I would prefer this thread to be changed into a topic like beyblade general

anyway, i would like the episodes to be summarised in the MFB episodes RAW/SUB thread

Huh ...?

Kai-V already summarizes all of the episodes on Beyblade Spirit.
ohh really?

but I think posting on the RAW/SUB thread would be better because more people go there
Heaven forbid you click a link Gasp
I just had an idea to keep spammers from the forums

Set a time limit before the same person can post again in the same thread/topic
(Jul. 03, 2009  7:15 AM)FelGrand Wrote: ohh really?

but I think posting on the RAW/SUB thread would be better because more people go there
I write summaries for people who have not seen the episodes yet, mostly. If they find themselves in the RAW/SUB topic, then they plan on watching the show anyway. In other cases, if they have seen the episodes but do not really understand what was happening, they can always look for some summaries afterwards, even though Beyblade is still not Death Note or something ...

FelGrand Wrote:I just had an idea to keep spammers from the forums

Set a time limit before the same person can post again in the same thread/topic
People who continually post somewhere without pause will already see their messages merged into their first, where all the messages are separated by a horizontal line. If people who SPAM wish to make a long post thusly, let them.
Ohh...OK

But the forum gives warning for unnecessary spams right?