Identify my Bey?

I think this is where I post this...anyways, I'm trying to figure out what my two plastics are, and I'm having a little trouble.

One is a black MG and it's a Flash Leopard, with a purple reverse. The weight disk is...average weight. The base is almost an inch high. It has two double blades on top and the rest is rather narrow, making for a VERY aggressive bey.

The second one is yellow, and I'm not sure what it is. It's like...A little blue dragon/lizard thing. The base is very flat and the weight disk I use for it is slightly lighter, for the speed this baby gives me. The top has three dragon heads spaced around it and three blade-like things between them. I keep my red MG magnetic inside of it.

And, believe it or not, these two beat my Cyber Pegasus 150F and my brother's Metal Fusion Bey's and his big one that lights up and makes noise. Ugh...I hate them all. I love my Plastics.
Use the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic. Also, try to post photographs, it will help us identify your Beyblades.