Ideas Unheard Of

Hi...wow this is intense (my very first thread).XD

Anyways, their have been many ideas that have been closed or shut down recently.
Sooo I came up with the idea to to create a place where all these ideas or thoughts can be recycled.

I was interested when a thread came up on a "string ripcord?".
I hope someone has some info on this, even though it's probably illegal.

Hope more ideas come up soon.

So fire away!

Edit: My idea was to make a place where the tiny ideas that weren't thought through, could evolve into a useful topic or thought.
If they are closed, they are probably unhelpful and somewhat useless, so this might not be the best thread. If you are curious about a few things, PM the user for more information (as long as they are active). Smile
They were closed becuase they were SPAM, which is a bad thing.

I don't think this is a valid topic for dicussion since its just a bunch of SPAM.

Edit: Beaten.
(Feb. 03, 2014  1:47 AM)"Kira Wrote: They were closed becuase they were SPAM, which is a bad thing.

I don't think this is a valid topic for dicussion since its just a bunch of SPAM.

Do you even know what SPAM actually is? Those were just posts that didn't need their own thread, not SPAM.

Report it, and move on.
(Feb. 03, 2014  1:51 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2014  1:47 AM)"Kira Wrote: They were closed becuase they were SPAM, which is a bad thing.

Do you even know what SPAM actually is? Those were just posts that didn't need their own thread, not SPAM.

Report it, and move on.
That doesn't need to be discussed, since this is probably going to be closed either way. Just simply PM him if you want to tell him that.