Idea for a tournament

i had a pretty cool idea for a tournament that i got after watching beyblade again, what if we had a state tournament for us bladers to find the best 4 bladers, and the have a national even for state reps? i know its kinda cliche but after giving it a bunch of thought i personally think this could open a new door for us bladers as far as new techniques we could pick up, being able to meet up with all kinds of bladers, being able to compete against all kinds of endless possibilitys for there blades (within the rules of course), and the thing some of us are dreaming of to see who is the best of the best! Im not expecting this idea to work but i think it would be amazing if this would go through
I honestly think there is no way that this is happening. They already have similar tournaments for this, I believe...
kinda figured... T.T oh wellz it was a thought though.. if anything else i was thinking of starting one up in an Anime convention or something lol
Suggestions go in the "Make your suggestions" thread in the Questions and Comments forum.

We have a tournament at AN every year...