Idea for a bey

Ever since I got into blading,I had lots of bey ideas. Such as my first thought:edge piranha.
He has a bunch of small teeth and a big fin. The teeth build up the attack,and the fin does that big hit on the opponent. I would love nothing more than to have someone make the bey real. If anyone has the ability to do this, please make my dream a reality.
(May. 25, 2021  10:21 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Ever since I got into blading,I had lots of bey ideas. Such as my first thought:edge piranha.
He has a bunch of small teeth and a big fin. The teeth build up the attack,and the fin does that big hit on the opponent. I would love nothing more than to have someone make the bey real. If anyone has the ability to do this, please make my dream a reality.

Private message GreenK9148. I think he takes money to print beys, not sure lol. But since I’ve @ them, you don’t need to PM them ^^”
I don't have a 3D printer but I can design the files/models for the bey. You can use a 3d printing service like shapeways or imaterialise to print the file. PM me if you are interested or have any questions. Most details are explained in the first post of my 3d printing thread.
A Wendigo Beyblade would be totally cool!
Beybade name: Jesus Christ

Lol or blazing Titan
(May. 25, 2021  10:21 PM)Beyl0v3r Wrote: Ever since I got into blading,I had lots of bey ideas. Such as my first thought:edge piranha.

This is really cool but there are threads for this already so you kinda could've looked for one
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:33 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:

This is really cool but there are threads for this already so you kinda could've looked for one
Ease up a bit. This is in the right place. He's good.
beyblade name again: blazing jesus christ
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:37 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:33 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: This is really cool but there are threads for this already so you kinda could've looked for one
Ease up a bit. This is in the right place. He's good.

Alr
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:40 AM)JJustice Wrote: beyblade name again: blazing jesus christ

he's not looking for names. just a designer and printer. also the carp is that name?
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:32 AM)The MindMaker Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:40 AM)JJustice Wrote: beyblade name again: blazing jesus christ

he's not looking for names. just a designer and printer. also the carp is that name?

Found it on enter net also how do you think of 

Titan Tyrant
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:37 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:32 AM)The MindMaker Wrote: he's not looking for names. just a designer and printer. also the carp is that name?

Found it on enter net also how do you think of 

Titan Tyrant

For my bey? Also, grammar?
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:39 AM)BeyLegend Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:37 AM)JJustice Wrote: Found it on enter net also how do you think of 

Titan Tyrant

For my bey?

Yeah dude how do you like it
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:40 AM)BeyLegend Wrote: It sounds pretty cool

Thx 
Edit: I edited your username
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:43 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:40 AM)BeyLegend Wrote: It sounds pretty cool

Thx 
What's that mean?
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:56 AM)best bladed Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:43 AM)JJustice Wrote: Thx 
What's that mean?
You will find out
Before I started blading I had dreams of creating the ultimate beyblade Leagueious I lose sometimes but I actually did it
(Jun. 12, 2021  3:29 AM)Just Dis Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:56 AM)BurstL0v3r Wrote: What's that mean?
You will find out

Haha Renaming go brrrrrrr