Idea: Burst Remakes Format

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I was wondering if anyone has ever thought of a format specifically for the Remakes. Remakes are scattered in RBs and some might buy them for collection or nostalgia and stuff, but some people might have had some bad luck on the RBs by getting the remakes. The Metal and Plastic Gen remakes aren't on par with DB Beys and stuff nowadays, giving them not much use in the meta or in battle. There was a plastic remake that's really good in Limited (forgot the name), but it's good that's been put to use. It's the only one that had some use, so I'm saying what if there's a format that only allow the remakes? The general issue of remakes (especially Metal remakes) are the burst resistance of each one, so why not make things like Bursts only count as one point or not even count at all? Ok, maybe that's a bad idea. Point is, maybe if we made a format for it then maybe a collector or 2 would spare a bey and have fun in a tournament. What's cool is that not all plastic gens are meta and not all plastic, all of them also have the issue with burst resistance making matches more even. Tell me your thoughts about the idea, maybe if we made some cuts and improvement with a little encouragement and agreement we could make it into a reality. What do you thinl?

Sorry for the repeated post, there was an error in posting. Please ignore this thread. If you want to talk about the post above, please do so in the other thread and not here (also because I made a typo here). So if any mod could remove, delete or close this thread kindly do so.