IS DRACIEL MS A WORTHLESS BEYBLADE

Poll: is draciel ms worthless

yes
68.75%
no
31.25%
Total: 100% 48 vote(s)
I PAINTED MINEZ PURPLE AND IT DIDN'T MAKE IT BETTUR
I used to use mine for B-daman target practice.
Is this a rhetorical question?

Seriously?
if you have the determination and skill to win, it is not

it's the skill of the blader, not the blade
bugturtles Wrote:if you have the determination and skill to win, it is not

it's the skill of the blader, not the blade

hahahaha

get out
well, it does have that 15g Circle Wide
I'd buy one just for the 15 g Circle Wide.
Draciel MS was my first HMS, and it was the first wave of them so I got the 15g Circle Wide....honestly, I don't use it for anything but the weight disk.
I believe its not because lik bugturtles its the skill of the blader no all on the blade you can have one of the most worst blades and still kick butt thats my opinion then again i like all dreciel blades.
(Aug. 04, 2008  4:34 AM)Dranzer206 Wrote: I believe its not because lik bugturtles its the skill of the blader no all on the blade you can have one of the most worst blades and still kick butt thats my opinion then again i like all dreciel blades.

He was being sarcastic, sorry to tell you.
Heh sry lol well brad wat do you think about the hms dreciel do u lik it?
Its horrible besides the WD, which is useful, I think.
Well i am a defensive type blader for the most type and i have bladed with a lot of blades and my opinion of the HMS blades i only lik 2 on them and thats dragoon and dreciel. pichuscute why u dont lik it??
Draciel MS is a bad Beyblade for several reasons. One is that its AR doesn't actually provide that much defense. The AR of Magical Ape MS, Metal Ape, works much better. Even Samurai Changer's AR, Samurai Upper, is better.

Its RC doesn't do it any favours either. It's tall, sharp, easily knocked around and has poor balance. Bearing Core 2, Rubber Weight Core, Battle Change Core, Grip Sharp Core, all of these have better defense, among others.

Simply put, there is just nothing good about it on any perceivable level.
It sucks(basicly), if you want defense you shouldnt use draciels(unless its draciel s' base). And also HMS are waayy better than plastics and you shouldn't say you hate them until you try wolborg ms and dark effigy ms.
EDIT: Brad kinda beat me to it.
(Aug. 04, 2008  4:45 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Draciel MS is a bad Beyblade for several reasons. One is that its AR doesn't actually provide that much defense. The AR of Magical Ape MS, Metal Ape, works much better. Even Samurai Changer's AR, Samurai Upper, is better.

Its RC doesn't do it any favours either. It's tall, sharp, easily knocked around and has poor balance. Bearing Core 2, Rubber Weight Core, Battle Change Core, Grip Sharp Core, all of these have better defense, among others.

Simply put, there is just nothing good about it on any perceivable level.

Weight Disk Tongue_out_wink Staple for any good attacker
^ Don't get smart!
Sorry...lol it's true though. More weight on the outside
Someone stole my Draciel MS, so I don't have the 15g Circle Wide. I never bothered to replace it. Draciel MS is still everywhere so I'll probably pick it up eventually.
O i never said i hate them i just like those two but in all i use plastic blades then HSM i like the old school plastic then the HMS.
Well when i get my money all worked out i amd looking for a lot of new bladeing gear lik custom grips and blades rip cords etc... So if anyone wants to help me out i would be more den willing to take the help.
This Beyblade was the reason why I didn't care for HMS for such a long time.

Like in the anime, either Max knew how to shoot super well, or everyone else just sucked majorly, because Draciels are trash, and I'm a bit sad to say I own most of them.
I've never owned one, and I saw it in action a couple times... What I think about it's already been said, only get it for the weight disk Tongue_out Also, Dranzer206, your avatar is giving me seizures xD