INTRODUCING MISTER X

hi, my name is ashton.. i am 18 (just turned today)
i have never introduced myself here, so i felt like to do it now
About how i got in blading :: In 2004 one of my cousin gave my bro a bey-set on his birthday.. so then from that time on wards i started playing with plastics.
i love to participate in beyblade tournaments,,and win of-course
just like you'll i am a very big bey fan.. and i hope to learn more and mare about this hobby..
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you check out the email Kai V sent you when you first joined. Read the rules, check out build me a combo #2 for combo help. Feel free to PM me if you need anything. Im always around.
(Mar. 21, 2012  5:11 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you check out the email Kai V sent you when you first joined. Read the rules, check out build me a combo #2 for combo help. Feel free to PM me if you need anything. Im always around.

sure, Thanks
Don't know if you should have made this thread as you have been a member for a while now but, welcome i guess
Yo people there are places for things like this. its called "Introduce yourself" in the first column. So welcome! If you use any MFB I`d love to battle you in a tournament
EDIT: I just noticed you live in india so looks like there`s no way we could attle
Galaxypegasus80, this is introduce yourself, should have gone to specsavers Smile
Yahh I... My posts haven`t been that good lately. should have checked the column.
Hi! Bladers! pls correct me if i am wrong! nice to meet you all!!!!
(Mar. 29, 2012  5:38 AM)KERBECS tHe OnE Wrote: Hi! Bladers! pls correct me if i am wrong! nice to meet you all!!!!

This is ashton pinto's introduction topic, not yours. You should make your own thread if you want to introduce yourself.