IM new ta beyblade

I AM a person that loves beyblade and i was wonderin if there are any really cool things I should know about the WBO website or beyblade

(Sep. 29, 2011  12:06 AM)beyblade707 Wrote: I AM a person that loves beyblade and i was wonderin if there are any really cool things I should know about the WBO website or beyblade

welcome!

One cool thing you should know is that there are WBO tournaments where you can meet your fellow bladers and battle to test your skills! CheCk out the Official events and WBO general threads to find bladers in your area!
One thing you should know? Watch out for the big bad scawy mods. Dey are supa mean and liek to eat wittle kids!

Nah, just try not to argue with them a whole lot. We've all been wound pretty tight around here lately, and they've been closing threads and giving out warnings like nobodies business (Just look at all of the threads in the general discussions forum left in their wake!).
You should also watch out for some 4d beys. They are the newest and strongest so far.
They are the newest beys. You cant really find them a some stores. Manly toys r us aas far as I know. One of their names is big bag pegasus.
I have never heard of XTS beys. 4D beys are the newest. Check beywiki for more information.
I couldt find anything

[/quote]

(Sep. 29, 2011  2:22 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: I have never heard of XTS beys. 4D beys are the newest. Check beywiki for more information.

Did you click on the big logo
(Sep. 29, 2011  2:29 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Did you click on the big logo

nope
No wonder. once you click on the big logo it tells all information you need to know about beyblades. Like the 4D ones.
(Sep. 29, 2011  2:46 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: No wonder. once you click on the big logo it tells all information you need to know about beyblades. Like the 4D ones.

Ok Now I found it!!!!
Now you know how to look up information on 4D beys. good luck as a blader.
Oh I forgot. If you saw the white bar on the top right on beywiki you can use it to search info on some beys. It dosent have info on every bey yet but it is pretty useful.
Oh I forgot. If you saw the white bar on the top right on beywiki you can use it to search info on some beys. It dosent have info on every bey yet but it is pretty useful.
oooooops I postedit to many times sorry.
Do not talk about 4D beys in an introduce yourself topic you can just pm each other seriously