IM a New Blader

Hey Bladers Im A new Blader with lots of potential. Some people may thing i chose the wrong name but when u see me blade you will regret it. also im not a Hasbro NooB ive got takara Tomy beyblades im going to get the prototype nemasis stadium with the bey
Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome PM.

Go to the Build Me a Combo! #2 thread, list your parts, and we'll give you combos...

Don't be cocky too much. Some of the bladers on this site know what they are doing...

Enjoy your stay! Smile
(Apr. 06, 2012  7:26 PM)GreatestBlader Wrote: Hey Bladers Im A new Blader with lots of potential. Some people may thing i chose the wrong name but when u see me blade you will regret it. also im not a Hasbro NooB ive got takara Tomy beyblades im going to get the prototype nemasis stadium with the bey
welcome

(Apr. 06, 2012  7:46 PM)awsomeblader7 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2012  7:26 PM)GreatestBlader Wrote: Hey Bladers Im A new Blader with lots of potential. Some people may thing i chose the wrong name but when u see me blade you will regret it. also im not a Hasbro NooB ive got takara Tomy beyblades im going to get the prototype nemasis stadium with the bey
welcome

If your gonna post make sure you post more then just welcome. Post something that can help him out.
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.
If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.
If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.
If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already Smile