[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

Cool he's from India. I like bladers from other countrys because I want a world champion chip( I can dream!). Or do you mean Indeana. Why would you say that about kai-v and her friends.
(Sep. 27, 2011  9:45 PM)TheMrblade2000 Wrote: im confused with galaxy jay somebody explain to me

Im ur new team sponsor. Need cheap beys? I gots em.
When's the quiz?
I am So sorry fellow bladers.. i have faled you all have given up on my true dream and i have lost pride in myself.when i first joined the wbo i had just read the thread about The Knghts I vowed tto join the team f it was the last thng i did in my beynlading carreer. but ive gven up and ive lost my selfpride should be ashamed to even look at a blade i shall redeem my self at maximum bladers 2.0 i hope to see all of you there even though i dont know my teirs i am a very talented guy and i will beat atleast 1 knight there that is my promise to my self and thank you all for listening
(Sep. 27, 2011  3:03 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: 3. If you get new things, take pictures of them so I know.

Also, I have decided to give both of you quizzes to see if you are Knight worthy.

Crow?:

1. I heard something about you, it makes me feel sad.
2. You just need to prove to me at a tournament you're good.

What did you hear that makes you sad? If you don't feel good posting it on the thread PM me. And I read the BeyWiki every day. I know I can ace this. If your gonna quiz us quiz us on the Knights chat-n-go. Give us like 30 seconds to answere so you know were not cheating.
That's not going to work because my phone had problems with the chat room. We could find a different way if you are worried that were cheating. I'm not ,and I don't think crow is eather. is there a different chat room.
(Sep. 28, 2011  11:06 PM)Fathom Wrote: I am So sorry fellow bladers.. i have faled you all have given up on my true dream and i have lost pride in myself.when i first joined the wbo i had just read the thread about The Knghts I vowed tto join the team f it was the last thng i did in my beynlading carreer. but ive gven up and ive lost my selfpride should be ashamed to even look at a blade i shall redeem my self at maximum bladers 2.0 i hope to see all of you there even though i dont know my teirs i am a very talented guy and i will beat atleast 1 knight there that is my promise to my self and thank you all for listening

This is so meta. Dude don't be so dramatic.
UPDATE:

I'm going to be calling a team meeting soon.
When will this event be held. Is it going to be like a chat thing like last time or video chat or something.
Whens quiz?
come on guys we need more people for the tourney!!!! maximum battles 2 is on the 8th
Which E 51st street? Which town?
Dude more information that could mean e 51 st.Brooklen NewYork.
500 East 51st Street Chicago, IL 60615-2494 you cannot miss it it is directly across the street from Provident Hospital Of Cook County
Can't come.
Please Pm Me I dont Want Any One To Get In Trouble For Spamming The Thread
Guys sorry I've been grounded. What did I miss?
Nothing Much But You Should Pm Someone We Have Just Been So Off Topic Lately
Fathom, you cannot advertise that here.

Anyways guys, the team is dying!
why is the team dying
im all for r team joing my team just talk to shorty i think it would b a good thing make the best team in illinois u kno
What do u mean our team is dying we are all here and ready to fight for the knights !
Ok guys i'm gonna revive this group. Rate me and ethan 1-10 and give us reasons why were good for the group. So that way BBS can get a little weight off his shoulders and have it easier in who to give the new spot to.
I think they mean the teams dying because mobistar been posting here and since fury is gone you need a new member or two.
(Oct. 18, 2011  10:38 PM)Ethan37066 Wrote: I think they mean the teams dying because mobistar been posting here and since fury is gone you need a new member or two.

Hmph.... I would be happy if both of us got in but I think theirs only one spot. So may the best blader win. Theirs still a bunch of stuff we both have to do. It's obvious that it's still gonna be a while before any of us get in. It will be a long road, but I'm ready for it. Good luck Ethan37066......