[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now]

I got the strongest battle set with knightmare basalt and unicorno.
I uploaded vid.
It sucks because of bad launching and worn r2f.my next one will be better.I'm better at launching than in this video.any battle suggestions.
Can you post a link or pm it so that i and/or we can see it.
Just embed it onto here.
Oh and thank you galaxy jay for sposoring us. You are awesome. We won't dissapoint you.
so he wants to sponsor a team but not a tournament where. and has anyone on this team won a tourney besides for that restricted 8 man tourney i still dont think should be approved
oh ya beycenter won
(Sep. 19, 2011  11:32 PM)Fury Wrote: so he wants to sponsor a team but not a tournament.... and has anyone on this team won a tourney besides for that restricted 8 man tourney i still dont think should be approved
oh ya beycenter won

I have a Gold Face, Which is from BS1 and BBS got 2nd in BS2.
Fury it is okay to be jealous of us because we have a sponsor. Kind of make you want to join the knights doesn't it. LOL Smile
not really no. im not really jealouse. i just dont know why hed rather sponsor a team than a tournament and 2nd was just a question
Ok calm down I was just joking. I don't see why he shouldn't sponsor us. If you want him to sponsor you guys, then just PM him Fury.
Guys, Guys. Fury, think of this in the terms of singers and skaters etc.:
Does a Skater/Singer get sponsored, or the concerts/skate tournaments and skate-offs.
Does a football player get sponsored, or the game.
Does a Basket Ball courts have ads and sponsors on it, or does the match.

Think of it like that.
Yes that is a nice way of putting it BC
Its just like any other sponsorship. Thats the way to think of it.
Yep, the blader are just getting prizes. You should find a sponser Fury.
(Sep. 19, 2011  11:50 PM)Fury Wrote: not really no. im not really jealouse. i just dont know why hed rather sponsor a team than a tournament and 2nd was just a question

I sponsor both. I sponsered this cause illinois is EPIC!!!! But yeah i sponsor both. Great package deals. Also fury they day u pmed was the day that was BAD for me. Plz pm tommorrow.
Fury, you obviously do not realize that I felt even more heat in BEY-REVOLUTION.

So stop, and see that he is NOT SPONSORING YOU, but he IS GIVING YOU PACKAGES! Be happy for that even, it was MY idea.
(Sep. 20, 2011  1:14 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Fury, you obviously do not realize that I felt even more heat in BEY-REVOLUTION.

So stop, and see that he is NOT SPONSORING YOU, but he IS GIVING YOU PACKAGES! Be happy for that even, it was MY idea.

Actually WE came up with it together. I get half brain credit Tongue_out
Ya, but I did suggest it.

I didn't want Fury to leave empty-handed, now that for some reason he is still mad at me even though I helped him..
Sweet!knights have a sponser.I guess that makes him like our zigorat from team star breakers.What is it a support member or somthing.
Sorry.I'm not in team yet.Should not have said our.
A sponsor, you know, we promote his shop in a way and he promotes us, like again, singers and athletes.
Actually it's visa-versa, because I have access to that..
Shouldn't the knights go to more tournys and be more polular to have a sponser.mabye somebody can set up a knights YouTube like the prodigys.
Anyway Galaxy Jay, Do you want us to put a link of your store in our sigs since you're sponsoring us.
(Sep. 20, 2011  2:18 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Shouldn't the knights go to more tournys and be more polular to have a sponser.mabye somebody can set up a knights YouTube like the prodigys.

Thats a nice Idea, I think we should consider it.
(Sep. 20, 2011  2:18 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Anyway Galaxy Jay, Do you want us to put a link of your store in our sigs since you're sponsoring us.
(Sep. 20, 2011  2:18 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Shouldn't the knights go to more tournys and be more polular to have a sponser.mabye somebody can set up a knights YouTube like the prodigys.

Thank you Beycenter.
No, I will be doing enough of that, no worries.

I do not want us to be some walking advertisers, he has my help with that, hah.
(Sep. 20, 2011  2:18 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Anyway Galaxy Jay, Do you want us to put a link of your store in our sigs since you're sponsoring us.

I wont force you to change your sigs. I got that covered from BBS (HINT HINT BBS, MY SIG!) Just recommend me to others, buy from me, and if your buying from paypal, mail or bbs i give discount. Oh and the knights can pre-order ANYTHING THAT I CAN GET CHEAP!!!