ILLEGAL SMALLEST BEYBLADES EVER !

Hello everyone                                                                                                                        

I started beyblading at the age of 13 ! Back then i was just another Indian kid watching beyblade original anime when it aired in Hindi on cartoon network.
But i wanted to beyblade badly too. I didn't even knew about takara tomy or Hasbro and neither i cared for ! I JUST WANTED TO BEY BLADE !

then after a month of the show what i see outside of my school is a guy selling BEY BLADES ! i was considering myself so happy that today was the lucky day . i even had 20 INR back then with me for my lunch. but it was very beginning of the school hour so either i had to give up my lunch or the love for beyblade !

And so it was decided and i brought one!

the one i bought was so tiny and it actually fitted into my hands as i was a small guy back then(NOT NOW). the Attack ring and blade base was of Driger-S and the defense ring looked like a hexagon but was very thin. The entire blade was almost the size of a one rupee coin !

i used those blades along with my friends for the coming months and we had loads of fun like tripling those defense rings and doubling the attack rings .
Everyday i used to carry around three blades of driger versions and a bey stadium like plastic part that was almost a bey stadium to school hidden in my bag.

Those were illegal and tiny but we loved those times .. closest thing we could get to takara.[Image: 16gyi3c.jpg]

i just went to a local market today and bought these four for the sake of nostalgia.
It gave me chills!

post your reaction please
Awesome, its always great to see old blades return!
Welcome to the WBO!
I used to play with fake plastic blades when I was in elementary school... My friends and I all obsessed over them, and obsessed over the metal ones when they came out a few years after.

They may be fakes but they do still have the nostalgia carried with them and are still fun to battle with!

Hope ya' have fun here!