IL Tournament.

Possible tournament in Illinois.

I am considering organizing a tournament in IL. If I were to, where should I do it, would anyone be interested, and what should the awards be?
I would possibly! Host at someplace near Chicago so people know where to go. And as far as awards go that's for you to decide
that sounds good, chicago is a jump, skip, and a hop. so, would be fun. locations would be hard to nail down. please contact me if you need help setting up an event.
There are 3 of us in the town I live in that's a good hour away by train to Chicago. If we had the numbers, I think we could get a real good thing going
I live near the Chicago area and would love to be apart of this if is happening!
What if we coordinated the event near Millennium Park? #BeyBattleAtTheBean anyone? Lmao
(May. 03, 2018  3:28 AM)Infinity-Z Wrote: What if we coordinated the event near Millennium Park? #BeyBattleAtTheBean anyone? Lmao

Lol i'd go
i don't live in Chicago but if its in the summer then i could go when i get some more beys and im off from school
(May. 03, 2018  3:28 AM)Infinity-Z Wrote: What if we coordinated the event near Millennium Park? #BeyBattleAtTheBean anyone? Lmao

Btw if we are going to do this tournament what days would work for everyone in this thread? (for me personally july 6-8 2018 works) and would it be burst gen or metal gen? (I only have burst beys) because I know not everyone has or likes burst. just trying to figure things out. thats all.
(May. 06, 2018  3:04 PM)RedSlimeBLADER Wrote:

Btw if we are going to do this tournament what days would work for everyone in this thread? (for me personally july 6-8 2018 works) and would it be burst gen or metal gen? (I only have burst beys) because I know not everyone has or likes burst. just trying to figure things out. thats all.

I'm sure those days would work for a lot of people. As for format, most likely burst, as it's the format my friends and I have been using most.
(May. 06, 2018  4:28 PM)Infinity-Z Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  3:04 PM)RedSlimeBLADER Wrote: Btw if we are going to do this tournament what days would work for everyone in this thread? (for me personally july 6-8 2018 works) and would it be burst gen or metal gen? (I only have burst beys) because I know not everyone has or likes burst. just trying to figure things out. thats all.

I'm sure those days would work for a lot of people. As for format, most likely burst, as it's the format my friends and I have been using most.

Shoot we would need Awards/and gifts for the Winners....
(May. 06, 2018  9:21 PM)RedSlimeBLADER Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  4:28 PM)Infinity-Z Wrote: I'm sure those days would work for a lot of people. As for format, most likely burst, as it's the format my friends and I have been using most.

Shoot we would need Awards/and gifts for the Winners....

Lol. I have no doubt a few of us would be able to set up some prizes
(May. 07, 2018  2:21 PM)Infinity-Z Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  9:21 PM)RedSlimeBLADER Wrote: Shoot we would need Awards/and gifts for the Winners....

Lol. I have no doubt a few of us would be able to set up some prizes

true. just a tournament for fun then
Plz do can you do it on on the 30th plz

And do hasbro beys count for this
(May. 08, 2018  11:50 PM)James314 Wrote: Plz do can you do it on on the 30th plz

And do hasbro beys count  for this

Hasbro will likely count for this. but what month of the 30th? June or July? I might be busy At the end of July and I might go to New York for the BeyTuber Tournament...in june
(May. 09, 2018  1:24 AM)James314 Wrote: May 30th

sorry I can't do that date I personally have finals the day after (my mom wouldn't let me do anything but study) and May is a bit early for me. And I have a parade to be in that day....
(May. 09, 2018  1:37 AM)James314 Wrote: Ok what day would be good

Since summer is fast approaching I'm sure there will be tons of available time. Perhaps once we have enough people we can figure out the date.
(Feb. 28, 2018  8:08 PM)shochbaum Wrote: that sounds good, chicago is a jump, skip, and a hop. so, would be fun. locations would be hard to nail down. please contact me if you need help setting up an event.

Good morning! Another member and I are  setting up this Illinois tournament and we were wondering if you could help us with permission to have this event near the Millenium Park and other things for setting up the event to make things run smoother we don’t have a specific date just yet but we’d were thinking July 6-7 or just one of those dates. thanks and have ave a nice a day
Does anyone have Beyblade Amino or some other form of communication so all who are interested can possibly interact a bit easier?
Can this tournament be metal fight and burst
(May. 11, 2018  12:02 AM)James314 Wrote: Can this tournament be metal fight and burst

I'm not exactly sure I'm mainly thinking burst but if more people want metal in this as well we might make a separate event for that.
(May. 11, 2018  12:02 AM)James314 Wrote: Can this tournament be metal fight and burst
It would most likely depend on how many people we have and what formats are available to them
(May. 12, 2018  9:17 PM)Infinity-Z Wrote:
It would most likely depend on how many people we have and what formats are available to them

Exactly.