IAM NEW~!

HEY! Iam new! ... so be nice. lol . Ive been in love with beyblades since I was a little kid I still remeber I got my first bey from my cusin as a gift I dident think Ide like it but turns out I loved it Cute, I collect at least 20 ... then they stoped selling and I was really upset Pinching_eyes, even worse I kept all my beys in a little box under my bed (to keep away from m sisters) and my mom one day threw it outTired ... so now I have 0. BUT THE BEYBLADES ARE BACK ON SALE!!! AND IAM SO EXCITED!!! WOOTS!!! XDJoyful_2EeeCuteTongue_out_winkso ya lol , thanks for reading!Joyful_2[/color]

[/color][color=#FF1493]
There is an interesting amount of smileys, in that post XD

Welcome and have a great time on the WBO Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoy it here! Smile Hopefully you can go to some of the future WBO tournaments.
Welcome!

why do I always hear about parents throwing their kids stuff away Speechless
Welcome! Hope you have fun!
welcome to our world (I forgot who said that) And why do parents think its ok to throw away sentimental stuff that kids hide so they don't get thrown away
Welcome to WBO
Welcome to the WBO !! Same thing happened to me I put them in the '~Galaxxy~'s room' box, my Dad stopped the moving truck half way and dumped them.
Welcome to the WBO, I have some beyblades for sale they are quite cheap:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TRADING-XDs-Shop
welcome to the wbo.hope u make ton's of friends