I wouldn't mind if a stripper came to my school.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,227...09,00.html

Seriously how dense must his mother be. How can you possibly make a mistake and common I'm surprised the teacher didn't stop it straight away.

Getting spanked around like a dog zzzz
if the teacher was a guy im surprised he stopped it at all
Fleetscut Wrote:if the teacher was a guy im surprised he stopped it at all

Didn't think of that, dunno why but I just assumed the teacher was a woman. After reading it again they don't mention man or woman just said 'the teacher'.
Quote:“To be fair to the teacher, you could tell she was just stunned, and when the cream came out she told the stripper: ‘That’s it. That’s enough’.”

She was a woman.
Ah then guess I read it correctly first time round.
carp amazing
My supervisor always whines about us never having strip clubs as clients. Would be good to have for onsite visits.

Need to check out that inventory.$)
I don't know why that boy is so upset. That story literally has infinite replay value.
XD That is carp hilarious. What a way to leave students talking for generations.
Mr. Toto Wrote:I don't know why that boy is so upset. That story literally has infinite replay value.

this story is tetris
How the hell do you mix up gorrilagram and stripper? I wouldn't have complained though.
lol'd pretty sweet im surprised the teacher let her spank him and all
dude thats a sick story

said it was supossed to be filmed too Wink
wo i would think the stripper would have comman sence DONT STRIP IN A SCHOOL] [and i think the boy was gay why else would he cry ]
rooneyt Wrote:wo i would think the stripper would have comman sence DONT STRIP IN A SCHOOL] [and i think the boy was gay why else would he cry ]

this is the best thing i have ever read
rooneyt Wrote:wo i would think the stripper would have comman sence DONT STRIP IN A SCHOOL] [and i think the boy was gay why else would he cry ]

[Image: lmao-real.jpg]