I would like to buy the first gen Pegasus metal wheel.

I've been looking to buy the first generation pegasus for a while now
and was wondering if I could just buy the metal wheel off of someone
or possibly trade for it.

I know there are better choices for attack wheels but this catches my eye
and i would love to own one.

I don't know how fast i would be able to pay you
and i would be up for a trade as well

PM me for more info or what you would like to sell if for
thank you very much ^___^ ( im located in the US)
Hmm. Any what exactly would you be trading? or perhaps you can give me a price you're willing to pay.
yes i too want the price u are willing to pay but mine is used so keep that in mind
Hmm. I can get you BB-05, which is the 1st gen Pegasus booster. Price?
I want to know your price I can supply you the one from Pegasis 145D it is a new one give me your price with shipping.
you guys are all cool but i think he would have better luck on ebay just searching *pegasus pre HWS wheel* dont you think
dimsum2u sells bb-01 and bb-05. good prices which includes shipping.
Well you obviously didn't look on ebay cause they're are quite a few there. Anyway dimsum probably has the best price for the BB-01 version if that's the one you want.
Well you obviously didn't look on ebay cause they're are quite a few there. Anyway dimsum probably has the best price for the BB-01 version if that's the one you want.

I did look on ebay i dont like ebay i feel as though i get cheated not knowing sellers and not really liking there prices
plus the fact that shipping rates are retarted, they could be right i just dont trust them
i like real people
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:42 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: you do know the shipping rate is stated on ebay

yes yes i do now please stop nagging me about ebay. shouldn't it be a good thing i use our site talk to our people because i trust this site.
now I don't know what i would ask for in price i would like you to PM me about what you would be willing to take for such said offers please

not trying to be hard but if there is a price you would like it would be easier on me
I don't know what it would sell for considering its hard to get here in stores ( considering there aren't any lol) and also since its just the metal wheel
If you cant afford dimsums2u's prices...... then i think beyblade is the wrong hobby for you... not trying to be mean. Just saying.
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:58 PM)Otsu Wrote: If you cant afford dimsums2u's prices...... then i think beyblade is the wrong hobby for you... not trying to be mean. Just saying.

Please read my OP
I could buy a new pegasus however
the rest of the parts i have and i dont think i need an
extra of 145 d or 105 f thank you very very much

I was thinking of buying BB96 but dont really know if i want all those pieces right now
i would rather buy that one part for 20 or less dollars + shipping than pay the what
45 or something that i don't know if i want to spend on that right now...

please understand that I just want that one peice I have thought of all my other ways of doing this but the money and the extra parts would be my issue
therefore I thought to myself maybe if i could just by the metal wheel itself it may be
a smarter way to go.....
I'll do just the wheel for $20 if that's your game.

Shoot, the only reason for buying BB-01 is for the wheel and beypointer and if you don't need the beypointer, then consider the price jacked up.
(Feb. 24, 2011  8:11 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I'll do just the wheel for $20 if that's your game.

Shoot, the only reason for buying BB-01 is for the wheel and beypointer and if you don't need the beypointer, then consider the price jacked up.

i was giving an example dont wanna shoot too low but if i was willing to pay 20 bucks for just that might as well pay for the entire thing
yes the bey pointer is useless to me.
if someone has it used or not in the US who is willing to sell just the metal wheel
I would like to pay about $10 and then add shipping costs for you on top of that
i may be swayed for a little more depending but it is just the metal wheel.
how about that I used the Purchase Consultation as i should have in the begining
to avoid all the "EBAY EBAY EBAY" as well as getting it from venders
i do know about the two venders mentioned, when i want an entire bey or set
i will purchase from them. but they don't sell just this part so
please lets get back on topic. If you have one and are interested please comment
or better yet PM me please.

not trying to be rude but if i was going to use ebay or Akiras daddy i wouldn't be here
also I only want one a single Metal wheel not a set of 20 or something

THANK YOU