I want to be a Admin and ill prove to you why

(Aug. 20, 2010  3:25 AM)adiennika24 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:05 AM)Jsc Wrote: Im a behavioral watcher and I can say that this isn't the way definitely!

You want to be humble and knowledgeable!

Welcome to the WBO, though. Smile

Ty for this post so far you and Kai has shown me respect and ill show you some back

and i never said i requested to be an adimen just that i have the time and readyness to help do things let setup tournaments since where i'm at only close one is in Canada. Also i want to give everyone a chance to bey Kai now know what i mean by the message i sent him not everone has the money to get all the beys from around the world or right from release

What? You said I never requested to be an admin yet the thread title is I want to be an admin. And don't worry if you work hard and help out without expecting anything in return you could possibly become one!
(Aug. 21, 2010  4:16 AM)Marco Wrote: What? You said I never requested to be an admin yet the thread title is I want to be an admin. And don't worry if you work hard and help out without expecting anything in return you could possibly become one!
the title post my goal not what i have done
not trying to flame here but people seem to take alot of things out of content
Want and request are the synonyms and can you further explain what you meant in this post ^ I don't know how I took things "out of content" just pointing something out is all. Anyways this is getting off topic, Welcome to the WBO I wish you best of luck!
(Aug. 21, 2010  4:25 AM)Marco Wrote: Want and request are the synonyms and can you further explain what you meant in this post ^ I don't know how I took things "out of content" just pointing something out is all. Anyways this is getting off topic, Welcome to the WBO I wish you best of luck!

ty and sorry if i botherd you
it will take a lot of time for u to be an admin !!!.....but still hope u can reach u r goal at the future !!!!......................WELCOME TO THE W.B.O!
Uuuummm Ill forget I read the previous posts XD Welcome to the WBO! And good luck with trying to get where you want to be! (If that made any sense at all XD)
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:13 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: I'm not new
just finaly made an account
Things i will be using this site for
1. I will be trying to set up BEYBLADE TOURNEYS mainly OH area
2. i have all stats and parts figured out that have been released in America (hasbro)
3. I can build working combos and teach pple how to use
4. Willing to help for free just may ask for a favor later
5. Show all respect and try to work my way up to Admin

any questions?

hey,im new and want to know how to battle people.i have beys but don't know how to challenge people.From R BLADER
I don't think a single mod or admin here ever asked to be one. They were all approached by the Committee.
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:02 PM)Blader K.D.D Wrote: it will take a lot of time for u to be an admin !!!.....but still hope u can reach u r goal at the future !!!!......................WELCOME TO THE W.B.O!

(Aug. 21, 2010  5:02 PM)Blader K.D.D Wrote: it will take a lot of time for u to be an admin !!!.....but still hope u can reach u r goal at the future !!!!......................WELCOME TO THE W.B.O!

THANKS.do you live in newyork.If so,it'll be an honor to battle you someday.
(Aug. 21, 2010  5:07 PM)Zeda Wrote: Uuuummm Ill forget I read the previous posts XD Welcome to the WBO! And good luck with trying to get where you want to be! (If that made any sense at all XD)

thanks,you too.
welcome to the WBO! :3