I want to be a Admin and ill prove to you why

I'm not new
just finaly made an account
Things i will be using this site for
1. I will be trying to set up BEYBLADE TOURNEYS mainly OH area
2. i have all stats and parts figured out that have been released in America (hasbro)
3. I can build working combos and teach pple how to use
4. Willing to help for free just may ask for a favor later
5. Show all respect and try to work my way up to Admin

any questions?
you have to prove your self by being heplful and giving useful information
and the facts on the boxes of the beys meany absolutly nothing
You've just registered today and have been online for less than twenty minutes and you want to be an admin?

By the way, the stats from Hasbro and Takara-Tomy are completely incorrect. Do not ever use them as a guide when customizing your Beyblades.

Also, we are all 'willing to help for free' in this forum, it's not like we require others to pay us for making a combo for them.

Anyway, Welcome to the WBO. Smile
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:22 PM)MaxL Wrote: get out

lol but seriously the only way you will probly be one is if you help people without expecting anything back
Kknow what the carp you're talking about, show a high level of maturity, and understand that our hobby doesn't resolve around a poorly executed statistics gimmick.

Oh, and you've been here for less than an hour; seriously... Libruhhh
and your first post 1 made know sense 2 did nothing to help the person who asked the question
(Aug. 19, 2010  4:04 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Kknow what the carp you're talking about, show a high level of maturity, and understand that our hobby doesn't resolve around a poorly executed statistics gimmick.

Oh, and you've been here for less than an hour; seriously... Libruhhh

The LVJ is correct, you need to perform well, need to have a strong knowledge of beyblades, and....you've been here just for an hour.... Wut!?
Anyway, welcome to the WBO

My sentiments exactly.
Libruhhh
bit rude much Tired"
Lol erm...dunno how to respond to this thread...{cricket sounds}...sooo...yh...
uhh..ok then use the manual to make me the best attack combo
welcome to wbo
Welcome, Nothing to say on your admin matter though Smile
It's always nice to have dreams. But I think you're reaching a bit far, no? Admin? Why not try being a Moderator at first? Hahaha.

Welcome.
(Aug. 19, 2010  6:50 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: uhh..ok then use the manual to make me the best attack combo
there's no need for a comment like that. he has a goal, no need to make fun of it. the purpose of a goal is to ACHIEVE it. he may not be there yet, but he wants to get there one day
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:22 PM)Moss Wrote: you have to prove your self by being heplful and giving useful information
and the facts on the boxes of the beys meany absolutly nothing

hm i kno i math it out by figueing out a constant parabola and there estamating the loss of rotation per hit
(Aug. 19, 2010  3:47 PM)☆ Wrote:
lol but seriously the only way you will probly be one is if you help people without expecting anything back

all i want back is people willing to battle and try things open minded
This is quite the way to put yourself out there adiennika, but in a very bad way.
Seeing as how you have no experience with beys, or this forum, I doubt you'll get Mod position here anytime soon.
Anyway, best of wishes in your blading 'career' and good luck -I think you'll need it.-
i got nothing else to do and beys was an old hobby of mine back in the day found these walking around walmarts and just fixed my girlfriends car

so now i got nothing to do but go to YSU and mess with these

might as well go all out and see how many people really care

guess i tossed myself out there enough to catch your attention ands thats all i wanted
This is pointless, and should be closed.
Quality threads work better adien, trust me.
Hm, I think, on the contrary, this could just be a civil welcoming thread ... I hope everybody knows that administrators and moderators are chosen wisely, so only one person had to notify adiennika24 of that, and everybody should have just welcomed him and just known that we can be trusted to make the good choices in the end anyway. adiennika24 has not even been contacted me once about getting moderator or administrator powers, and I can assure you that I have had such requests in the past.

However, what bothers me is that I do not think "to math out" is a verb at all ... It sounds very odd.
Im a behavioral watcher and I can say that this isn't the way definitely!

You want to be humble and knowledgeable!

Welcome to the WBO, though. Smile
(Aug. 20, 2010  3:05 AM)Jsc Wrote: Im a behavioral watcher and I can say that this isn't the way definitely!

You want to be humble and knowledgeable!

Welcome to the WBO, though. Smile

Ty for this post so far you and Kai has shown me respect and ill show you some back

and i never said i requested to be an adimen just that i have the time and readyness to help do things let setup tournaments since where i'm at only close one is in Canada. Also i want to give everyone a chance to bey Kai now know what i mean by the message i sent him not everone has the money to get all the beys from around the world or right from release