I think so hasbro is not good

Ya I feel like hasbro Beyblades are not good because they are made of plastic and their launcher the worst compared to other launchers and it's not to good. Any uncertified companies are better than hasbro which makes metal once and their launcher are best. Btw I am not offending hasbro but I am saying that . Hasbro is a certified company and they make cheap quality Beyblades whyyy improve bro. If you feel I am wrong I am really sorry 😐
(Dec. 03, 2023  7:12 PM)Shu kurenai org Wrote:  Any uncertified companies are better than hasbro which makes metal once and their launcher are best. Hasbro is a certified company and they make cheap quality Beyblades whyyy

That moment when hasbro has a whole format it's dominant in yet 8 year olds would still rather get lead poisioning.
(Dec. 04, 2023  2:11 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2023  7:12 PM)Shu kurenai org Wrote:  Any uncertified companies are better than hasbro which makes metal once and their launcher are best. Hasbro is a certified company and they make cheap quality Beyblades whyyy

That moment when hasbro has a whole format it's dominant in yet 8 year olds would still rather get lead poisioning.

No  🧢
(Dec. 04, 2023  2:11 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:

Nah bro it's done
Yeh, Hasbro kinda sux, but you can make it work