I think I've found my new favorite Bey...

It's my birthday today, so I thought I'd splurge a bit and snag a couple more Beys at Toys R Us: vanilla Rokvator and Spryzen S2 (Both Hasbro, of course), hoping and praying that I'd get some good quality parts.

I get home and decide to do a bit of rough testing in my beat-up Burning Firestrike stadium, as it's the best I got.

I did a bit of customizing, and the Accel showed off some inpressive tilted pendulum motion action, but nothing too special in the power department. So then I decided to move on to the customization Rokvator Knuckle Unite.

Two words: it WRECKS. It went WAY faster than I was expecting, slamming into the walls of the stadium at breakneck speed, bursting everything in its path! Not to mention, the parts fit REALLY tight, and the launcher I got with Spyrzen S2 was really good too!

It's so good that I'm almost to afraid to use this thing. One, because its mint condition performance is terrifying, and two, I'm afraid I'm gonna lose more high-flying bursted parts (or an eye, for that matter) in my mess of a room!

So could someone with better battle stadiums (and possibly eye protection) kindly test out this combo for me? I am curious if this was a fluke of manufacturing or if others could make use of it. Either way, I believe I've found my Bey partner.
Yeah... Unite will do that in a hasbro mfb stadium, and roktavor has a pretty good attack
(Mar. 29, 2017  3:09 AM)Solar Slasher Wrote: So could someone with better battle stadiums (and possibly eye protection) kindly test out this combo for me? I am curious if this was a fluke of manufacturing or if others could make use of it. Either way, I believe I've found my Bey partner.

I don't think this is a manufacturing fluke, my Hasbro Knuckle disk makes almost any combination really tight. Plus the designs of Roktavor and Spryzen S2 are so recoil heavy it's not even funny.
Roktavor as good recoil. can used efficiently for attack and some Defensive combos too wich burst attack type often. Spryzen S2 is more prone to burst then Roktavor from my experiences.
Oh yeah, I actually didn't test out Rokvator against Spryzen. I had a few others, including a Wyvron W2 Gravity Revolve, which was my best defensive combo. It still burst it, even when the more stamina-oriented part of Unite kicked in, even whe W2 was weak-launched.

I'm thinking Rokvator may actually have potential in stationary attack, which I hear is quite useful against Deathscyther D2/Doomscizor D2 combos. Seeing as I have neither, could anyone confirm this?
I use to like ragnaruk or roktavor but now I am inlove with Acid Anubis o-o
but I like to switched out Orbit with revolve :3

btw this is topbeyblader10 on a back up account lol
That  dose not  make  sense.  what  does  btw   mean?
(Mar. 31, 2017  9:08 AM)helpmeh Wrote: I use to like ragnaruk or roktavor but now I am inlove with Acid Anubis o-o
but I like to switched out Orbit with revolve :3

btw this is topbeyblader10 on a back up account lol
You're not allowed to have 2 accounts 

(Mar. 31, 2017  10:15 AM)bach Wrote: That  dose not  make  sense.  what  does  btw   mean?

By.The.Way
(Mar. 30, 2017  4:27 PM)Solar Slasher Wrote: Oh yeah, I actually didn't test out Rokvator against Spryzen. I had a few others, including a Wyvron W2 Gravity Revolve, which was my best defensive combo. It still burst it, even when the more stamina-oriented part of Unite kicked in, even whe W2 was weak-launched.

I'm thinking Rokvator may actually have potential in stationary attack, which I hear is quite useful against Deathscyther D2/Doomscizor D2 combos. Seeing as I have neither, could anyone confirm this?

actually I preferred roktavor on Variable to use all its attack power more than a stationnary driver(still don't have Hasbro Xtreme yet)... but Roktavor R2 seems to have some potential in stationnary attack variant. I've seen and try R2 Gravity Defense making some great wins in tournament against TT top tiers. I don't remember all the match up but for sure some D and D2 combos were in. I'm using it on Down and Zephir too witch particular against D2 and make many burst finish at the last moment of the battle. I cannot say there are top tier but they have a great potential in competition.
Luckily, I have all those parts! I'll test them out later!
I haven't really done formal testing due to lack of resources, but Roktavor Gravity Defense does indeed seem to good in stationary attack. ...Only issue is that it bursts itself way too often before it can the opponent. I swapped out Gravity for Knuckle and it seemed to fare better against self-bursting, but it still seemed a tad too inconsistent for my taste.

Since Unite is a tighter fit, I'm thinking it could potentially perform before in stationary attack if I could find a way to keep it in Stamina the whole time. Any launching advice?

EDIT: OH! You said R2? I'll need to test that out too then. ...Once I can find my Revolve that went flying to who knows where.
my Unite from hasbro isn't aggressive like others don't know why. but its not the best option stamina wise tough...

for Roktavor if you wanna have less burst you need to put it on a mobile driver... if you look at my test in that thread https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-...pid1371998

you will see what it is against a top tier from TT(Dark Deathscyther Heavy Revolve)

soon I will try the same opponent but from Hasbro to see the differenses between the two brands.
If you want to have a good attack layer that has ok stamina, I'd suggest Zephyr. If you use it with a thin Disk (like Heavy or Knuckle) and tilt it to the left/downward when shooting, it actually can make a pretty great attack type. With the hole in the middle, it has less surface area touching the stadium, which improves stamina by decreasing the friction also(oh, I just realized THAT's why it's a balance type!). My personal best attack type is Spryzen S2 Heavy Zephyr, but Knuckle would probably be better for burst resistance 'cause it's so light.