I think I may have accidently invented a new shooting technique...

While practicing my sliding shoot, I accidently performed a "wrist-locking" motion which sent the Beyblade I shot second into a different form than ordinary sliding shoot.

Here were the conditions presented:

MFB Attack Stadium

Flame Bull 145SD (1st launched) VS Storm Pegasis 100RF (2nd Launched)

Takara Light Launcher & 3 Segment Launcher Grip w/Hasbro grip rubber

Here is what happened.

1.I shot Flame Bull into the stadium 1st using a slight bank.

2.After quickly reloading the winder,I began to perform sliding shoot,but I sneezed and I accidently started to turn the beyblade away from the stadium.

3.Trying to stop it,I locked my wrist in at a 30 degree angle difference with the stadium,resulting in the Beyblade sort of being "flung" into the stadium against the left corner wall.

4.The result was a tighter,faster version of the Sliding Shoot effect.

I need to test this further,but it seems that a slight "flick and lock" action is required while shooting. Any thoughts? Suggestions?
perhaps you just pushed your wrist forward faster, making a better sliding shoot. IMO this is more of a random thought, than anything.
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:19 PM)momiji manju Wrote: perhaps you just pushed your wrist forward faster, making a better sliding shoot.

That's what I was thinking as well. I didn't realize how hard you could pull it out before, now that I do it as fast as I can I get really nice sliding shoots.
I assume you would need a lot of pepper to properly conduct these tests in any case.

8D geddit?
(Jul. 24, 2010  1:38 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I assume you would need a lot of pepper to properly conduct these tests in any case.

8D geddit?

Joyful_2 VERY CLEVER!!!
this is just a sliding shoot variation, not a new technique
(Jul. 24, 2010  8:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is just a sliding shoot variation, not a new technique

"The Peppered Sliding Shoot"
(Jul. 24, 2010  8:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is just a sliding shoot variation, not a new technique
next i go to tournament im bringing pepper
(Jul. 24, 2010  9:30 PM)jwb97a Wrote: next i go to tournament im bringing pepper

Ill bring the Salt. HAH
If it is a faster and better way of performing the sliding shot i think that it should probably be recodnized as better if it is.
(Jul. 24, 2010  9:42 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: If it is a faster and better way of performing the sliding shot i think that it should probably be recodnized as better if it is.

There is no way this is "recodnized" as a faster and better way of performing the sliding shoot. We said that he probably just did it better than he normally does because he probably pulled the cord from sneezing a lot harder.

What do you think we are going to do? Sneeze every time we start a Beybattle?

3... 2... 1... Go ACHOO!

edit: jerked is not a good word to use in this day and age.
OK, I will close this topic then. If anything else needs to be discussed, you can use the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread.