I quit Beyblade for a while

Hi, I am writing this so you can know what has happened to me and why I am quitting beyblading.

Since I started playing beyblade again (a few months ago), I've tryed to find more people to play with, and at the end I could only find two 9-10 year old boys that are really annoying, and don't wanna play with me, the wanna play with my brother. But that's not the main reason, I could perfectly play with my brother and have fun, but I can't.
My brother doesn't know how to lose, let me explain, whenever I win a battle, he says that was a tie, for example, we are playing and my Valkyrie burst his Spriggan, and Spriggan's pieces burst my Valkyrie like 2 seconds after, than he says it's a tie and says that I am lying, and if I stop playing then he says I am a bad blader that gets angry when loses, and much more stuff that makes me beeing sad.
I will still buy Beyblades, because I love them, but I'll not battle them in at least a few months. :(

edit: i will quit beyblade just for a couple monts or maybe less, but I have to give it a breath.
(Dec. 17, 2017  1:56 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Hi, I am writing this so you can know what has happened to me and why I am quitting beyblading.

Since I started playing beyblade again (a few months ago), I've tryed to find more people to play with, and at the end I could only find two 9-10 year old boys that are really annoying, and don't wanna play with me, the wanna play with my brother. But that's not the main reason, I could perfectly play with my brother and have fun, but I can't.
My brother doesn't know how to lose, let me explain, whenever I win a battle, he says that was a tie, for example, we are playing and my Valkyrie burst his Spriggan, and Spriggan's pieces burst my Valkyrie like 2 seconds after, than he says it's a tie and says that I am lying, and if I stop playing then he says I am a bad blader that gets angry when loses, and much more stuff that makes me beeing sad.
I will still buy Beyblades, because I love them, but I'll not battle them in at least a few months. Unhappy

Will you still be online?
(Dec. 17, 2017  3:06 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2017  1:56 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Hi, I am writing this so you can know what has happened to me and why I am quitting beyblading.

I will still buy Beyblades, because I love them, but I'll not battle them in at least a few months. Unhappy

Will you still be online?

Yes, i'll be online to catch the news and talk to other bladers, but I'll just not battle with my Beyblades
Why dont U go to tournaments??? there U can find more kids like U...And fun there...
I mean what will happen to ur collection if U do not battle...U do have a nice collection of beyblades...
As an elder brother you have to teach him to be proper else he'll drive others crazy. Since you already know how illogical he can be.

That and bring him to see proper bladers and have a judge tell him how wrong was his train of thoughts and his feelings don't matter. He needs to learn to deal with loss and learn from those. Not create his own fantasy.

That's what I feel. Hope it didn't sound like I'm telling you off. Just saying...

Ah, I have a neighbor who does that and it stings badly. Best of luck to you...
To fix the problem of your brother saying every one of his losses are ties you could always read him the rules dealing with wins and losses. And if he says that you are lying show him the rules. Hopefully he will understand how victories and losses are determined afterwards.
that sucks. I won't tell you how to live, but your brother may need some training in manners and such...sorry if this is impolite...
My brother is sometimes this way. But it isn't this bad. I teach him by sometimes if I win by a second, when he does, I'll say he doesn't , and he'll get mad, then I'll tell him, see? And he will start to get it.
(Dec. 17, 2017  4:55 PM)MWF Wrote: To fix the problem of your brother saying every one of his losses are ties you could always read him the rules dealing with wins and losses. And if he says that you are lying show him the rules. Hopefully he will understand how victories and losses are determined afterwards.

Thanks but no, he does know the rules, it's not just in Beyblade, every time we play multiplayer games (even coop) his loses are my fault.

(Dec. 17, 2017  6:52 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: My brother is sometimes this way. But it isn't this bad. I teach him by sometimes if I win by a second, when he does, I'll say he doesn't , and he'll get mad, then I'll tell him, see? And he will start to get it.

I already tried that weeks ago, it's no use

(Dec. 17, 2017  5:08 PM)Dragunix Wrote: that sucks. I won't tell you how to live, but your brother may need some training in manners and such...sorry if this is impolite...

Don't worry, he is impolite with me
Refuse to play with your brother completely untill he learns to play properly. Play beyblade alone (or with another friend if you can find one) and when he wants to join then you either refuse to allow him to play or just leave when he does start to play. Explain the reason that you wont play with him is because of his poor behaviour and constant cheating. If he won't play properly then make him miss out.
(Dec. 17, 2017  9:44 PM)Shaady Wrote: Refuse to play with your brother completely untill he learns to play properly. Play beyblade alone (or with another friend if you can find one) and when he wants to join then you either refuse to allow him to play or just leave when he does start to play. Explain the reason that you wont play with him is because of his poor behaviour and constant cheating. If he won't play properly then make him miss out.
I try to do this, but I always try to give him a second chance and want to believe he has changed. I'll try harder.
(Dec. 17, 2017  9:57 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2017  9:44 PM)Shaady Wrote: Refuse to play with your brother completely untill he learns to play properly. Play beyblade alone (or with another friend if you can find one) and when he wants to join then you either refuse to allow him to play or just leave when he does start to play. Explain the reason that you wont play with him is because of his poor behaviour and constant cheating. If he won't play properly then make him miss out.
I try to do this, but I always try to give him a second chance and want to believe he has changed. I'll try harder.

Don't weaken and give him chances, if he refuses to play fairly then make it obvous it is why you are refusing to play with him. Teach him that he can play properly and fairly or he can miss out altogether.

edit: i will quit beyblade just for a couple monts or maybe less, but I have to give it a breath.

There is no "best blader" it is just luck and well age changes. In my old school i played beyblade burst with like 9,8,7 and under. 7 unders kids didn't know how to respect the elders and i was in yr 6 (which is the highest in primary school for Australia) and they did anime things that was just silly and they might think it is cool. Choose the right age group. I didn't choose the best.
I'm back on Beyblade, I think I am strong enough to to set fair rules and make everyone who wants to play with me follow them. I'll make a tournament before new year with my blader neighbours

I know it have only been a couple days, but I could think about my situation with beyblade and make a decition
(Dec. 19, 2017  6:30 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I'm back on Beyblade, I think I am strong enough to to set fair rules and make everyone who wants to play with me follow them. I'll make a tournament before new year with my blader neighbours

I'm really glad to hear that! Good luck on your tournament! I believe in your strength, willpower, and leadership!